Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ADVER: Fitton Back In Uk to Finish Takeover  (Read 24076 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 23:53:16 »

what makes everyone so sure they've been in discussions all night?
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #121 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 23:55:32 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
what makes everyone so sure they've been in discussions all night?

Sonic Youth posted this at 8.30pm:

pointless update but better than silence, i suppose...

negotiations are ongoing but no details have been leaked out yet, there's still a possibility of an announcement being made tonight.

there is still hope at least.
sonic youth

« Reply #122 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 00:03:02 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "STFC Bart"
DIAMOND OUT
In what way was that coinstructive or helpful to the debate?I'm not disagreeing with you...it's just that you seem to have some weird thourettes/OCD combination where you repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over again needlessly needlessly needlessly

yes
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 00:08:53 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "STFC Bart"
DIAMOND OUT
In what way was that coinstructive or helpful to the debate?I'm not disagreeing with you...it's just that you seem to have some weird thourettes/OCD combination where you repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over again needlessly needlessly needlessly

yes
yes?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 01:03:13 »

01:00

Doesn't look like we'll hear anything tonight!

Night all!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #125 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 01:08:52 »

It appears that way, maybe we will hear something in the morning, then again maybe night, i thought someone might have some inside info but it appears not.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 01:31:30 »

I'm not sure where all this hanging on news has come from.....its pretty obvious that this board will cling on  and reject Fitton's overtures.

The only question is how you as a fan will respond to this.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #127 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 01:38:04 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I'm not sure where all this hanging on news has come from.....its pretty obvious that this board will cling on  and reject Fitton's overtures.

It wouldn't surprise me with this board however later today us fans are going to show the board how much we want them out and things are going to be very uncomfortable and i can see things getting out of hand, it's the end for this board one way or another.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 01:43:27 »

Quote from: "OneBillPower"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

It wouldn't surprise me with this board however later today us fans are going to show the board how much we want them out and things are going to be very uncomfortable and i can see things getting out of hand, it's the end for this board one way or another.

You and I know both know that the response of the fan base will be a sullen walking away, of the flaky.  The regular TEF mob will be there and maybe 50 or so more.  

Its just how it is...still we'll have a laugh.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #129 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 01:51:32 »

Sorry but this time i disagree, more and more people are turning against the board and a lot of people are aware of the situation, i would be very disappointed if there were less than 300 people protesting tomorrow, to be honest i can see it being more than that, maybe in the region of 400-500, i think things have gone too far and more people are now on board to protest, if people are not going to protest now they never will, the current situation will hit home with people who were once fencesitters, this is the time to fight for our club, it could be our last chance and i think this time we are going to take it, i could be wrong but i can honestly see more than 50 people protesting, if 50 were to turn up it would be a total joke and a disaster and then we will watch the club disappear as the board will be laughing.
Barry Scott

« Reply #130 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 02:57:13 »

I'm with you OBP, i do a see a quite good turn out. I hope there's a good turn out anyway. I'm even motivated to take part and i normally find any excuse to retire to the relative warmth of home.

Although i'm motivated to take part, there's an unfortunately strong possiblity i may not be able to leave the house tomorrow. Sad

The old dear is going away for the day and my dear old 88 year old Nan, who lives with my Mum can't be left alone. I promised my Mum i'd look after her a while back, but wasn't to know quite what tomorrow would bring.

Maybe i'll drag her along. Her continual repeating of the same question and being both blind and deaf, along with having an ability to tell very long mindless stories, with no real start or conclusion, could give us a great weapon to inflict upon the Holt circus.

Maybe i could tell her to ask holt if fitton is going to get the club and if he fails to answer, then to tell him a lovely stories about shortcake until we get an answer.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 04:11:03 »

i'm sure by 5am we'll have comfirmation, it's only ten past four in the morning, give them a chance.
sean1970

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 04:13:46 »

I have gone squared staring at this screen hitting the refresh button waiting to see if its happened! :shock:

Can't think of anything witty to say right now
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 04:14:51 »

i'm going to bed now, want to be in the pub in less than seven hours. fB lost at poker again btw.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #134 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 04:46:36 »

I guess that puts me on the morning shift then, hmmm, the only one here. Time for football manager then innit!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: