Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ady Williams....  (Read 10077 times)
Toni

« Reply #60 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:53:16 »

Personally he's not playing or training so i don't see what the problem is.
I wouldn't find him an embarrassment. The ones i am embarrassed about is Pook and Nicho on nights out.
If you remember (but you all seem to have forgotten!) Pook was caught drink driving so was Nicho. It was in the news and everything - now that's fucking embarrassing. Ady Williams getting drunk isn't and just cos he's club captain doesn't mean he shouldn't be entitled to go out as "he's supposed to set an example" as you keep putting it!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:56:50 »

And not living in Swindon Im sure you've seen all 3 out on a night out..............
land_of_bo

« Reply #62 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:58:38 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
And not living in Swindon Im sure you've seen all 3 out on a night out..............

She was with Ady the other night  Cheesy
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:59:10 »

Soapy Tit Wank

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:02:21 »

Toni

« Reply #65 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:03:26 »

You don't need to when they're all over the paper for the wrong reasons! Drink driving is a stupid and irresponsible thing to do and they should have been thrown out of the club for it - not ady that only had a drink and wasn't driving afterwards.
Pictures of Pook and Nicho going to court and being found guilty is fucking embarrassing and you're actually praising that behaviour. You're all sickening!
flammableBen

« Reply #66 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:04:58 »

Going out, getting pissed and making a twat out of yourself is part of life. Doesn't matter if you're a footballer, air traffic control worker, fireman, rock star, chef, prophet, racing car driver, reporter or pyramid builder.

I'd be more embarrassed if none of our players were going out getting lashed and making idiots of themselves. Especially the ones who aren't likely to get a game any time soon.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:05:39 »

I'm not sure anyone has ever praised Nicho and Pook dear, those two have been on the end of some proper lyrical hidings on here for their behaviour in the past, admittedly before you joined but you still shouldn't make those assumptions.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:05:56 »

Whos praising their behaviour?   :?

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:05:56 »

toni in overeaction shocker.watch that ticker dear
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:08:10 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Going out, getting pissed and making a twat out of yourself is part of life. Doesn't matter if you're a footballer, air traffic control worker, fireman, rock star, chef, prophet, racing car driver, reporter or pyramid builder.

I'd be more embarrassed if none of our players were going out getting lashed and making idiots of themselves. Especially the ones who aren't likely to get a game any time soon.

I'd like to see more drunken prophets around swindon
sonic youth

« Reply #71 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:08:22 »

drink driving is cruise control for cool.

just ask si pie :--
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:14:48 »

I think we've all had a go at Nicholas and Pook plenty of times in the past.But not in this thread because its not about them and they are easy and obvious targets.The drinking culture that excisited a couple of years ago does seem to have died down a bit now.

I saw Adi Williams in Marios earlier this year,he wasn't drunk though and seemed to be drinking cola.The owner asked him for some tickets for the Yeovil game,the cheeky sod  Cheesy hopefully he got some cause that would have taught him trying to get freebies  Wink

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #73 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:38:03 »

Quote from: "Toni"

You don't need to when they're all over the paper for the wrong reasons! Drink driving is a stupid and irresponsible thing to do and they should have been thrown out of the club for it - not ady that only had a drink and wasn't driving afterwards.
Pictures of Pook and Nicho going to court and being found guilty is fucking embarrassing and you're actually praising that behaviour. You're all sickening!

How do you know he wasn't driving?
land_of_bo

« Reply #74 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 14:44:26 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
How do you know he wasn't driving?

Toni was driving...

Pook and Nicho were home waiting for some tag team action!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: