Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What A Disgrace  (Read 3717 times)
SwindonTownFC

« on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 15:59:20 »

Man Utd fielding a weakened team and West Ham winning, fucking disgrace, bet the result would have been different if Man Utd needed to win to win the title
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:10:12 »

van der sar
o'shea
brown
heinze
evra
carrick
fletcher
richardson
solskjaer
smith
rooney

subs-
scholes
giggs
ronaldo
vidic
kuszczak

I wouldnt say its a weak team and the result didnt matter. it mattered to West Ham...

taken 6 points off them this season and have avoided relegation. job done.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:15:11 »

i didnt say weak, i said WEAKENED you twat, a full man utd team would win a home game vs west ham 9 times outta 10, the result matters to sheff utd tho
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:16:22 »

ONE CARLOS TEVEZ....
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:18:11 »

Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"
i didnt say weak, i said WEAKENED you twat, a full man utd team would win a home game vs west ham 9 times outta 10, the result matters to sheff utd tho

i know what you said. I just think your whining had no possible point. There's no need to call me a twat either

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:19:48 »

oh deary me what a bunch of gits. you'd think with a cup final coming up they'd put out their best team for a game they couldn't give two shits about. what a bunch of cunts.

as for the result being different..well yes...if they'd needed to have won i dare say they would've tried harder than going down the arsenal route of trying to score the perfect goal.

as for it mattering to sheffield united....well....quite frankly my dear i couldn't give a shit. and if sheffield united really wanted to stay up they should have scored some of the chances they had, or  not played volleyball in the box.

i await your brillaint retort.

also this should be in the other football stuff section, not general discussion. you lose marks for that as well. donut

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:19:48 »

no point that West Ham have a big advantage that Man Utd play a reserve team? no Vidic Ferdinand, Ronaldo Scholes Giggs get 20 odd mins
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:23:17 »

no point that West Ham have a big advantage that Man Utd play a reserve team? no Vidic Ferdinand, Ronaldo Scholes Giggs get 20 odd mins

basically just read bennetts post above. I can't be fucking arsed mate

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:25:39 »

Not disgraceful at all, they should be able to field whatever team they fucking want.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:27:15 »

it would be a different story if we was on the revieving end of a team fielding a weakened team it it have a negative effect on us
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:29:33 »

it wouldnt bother me, if we couldnt do our own job properly then we would deserve everything we got
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:30:19 »

it would be a different story if we was on the revieving end of a team fielding a weakened team it it have a negative effect on us

Write to the f.a. mate. I'm sure they'll take your concerns very seriously and change the rules of football immediately

SwindonTownFC

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:30:39 »

Quote from: "DV85"
it wouldnt bother me, if we couldnt do our own job properly then we would deserve everything we got

i dont even listen to your opinion, you just do anything u can to disagree with everyone else
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:31:02 »

the bigger problem is that tevez scored the winner...kind of ironic as he should have been the person who got them relegated.....

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:31:35 »

Quote from: "Redgewell"

Write to the f.a. mate. I'm sure they'll take your concerns very seriously and change the rules of football immediately

there has been talk about rules to make sure teams play a full strength team, so .........
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: