Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What A Disgrace  (Read 3715 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:32:00 »

Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"
Quote from: "DV85"
it wouldnt bother me, if we couldnt do our own job properly then we would deserve everything we got

i dont even listen to your opinion, you just do anything u can to disagree with everyone else

I am right though.

Do your own job and you're fine. If Sheffield United wanted to stay up they should have won more games. Simple as that.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:32:46 »

Quote from: "Redgewell"
it would be a different story if we was on the revieving end of a team fielding a weakened team it it have a negative effect on us

Write to the f.a. mate. I'm sure they'll take your concerns very seriously and change the rules of football immediately

there has been talk about rules to make sure teams play a full strength team, so .........

well when it comes into practice then we won't be having this bullshit conversation will we!?

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:33:07 »

it wouldnt bother me, if we couldnt do our own job properly then we would deserve everything we got

i dont even listen to your opinion, you just do anything u can to disagree with everyone else

I am right though.

Do your own job and you're fine. If Sheffield United wanted to stay up they should have won more games. Simple as that.

SHOCK!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:33:36 »

no its not, I'm always right.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:34:30 »

Quote from: "Whits"
the bigger problem is that tevez scored the winner...kind of ironic as he should have been the person who got them relegated.....

indeed Smiley

Spud

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:54:58 »

I'm glad West Ham stayed up, shame that excuse of a Football Club Wigan stayed up though.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:55:46 »

oh the premiership. how shite? boring rubbish. dissaponted Sheff U went down though. i mean what is the point of Wigan and West Ham! god i hate West Ham!
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:59:00 »

Quote from: "Rich"
oh the premiership. how shite? boring rubbish. dissaponted Sheff U went down though. i mean what is the point of Wigan and West Ham! god i hate West Ham!

I wanted sheffield united to stay up... Neil Warnock... legend!.. imo.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 16:59:01 »

I'm glad West Ham stayed up, but I wanted Wigan to go down.
Barry Scott

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 17:01:41 »

i didnt say weak, i said WEAKENED you twat, a full man utd team would win a home game vs west ham 9 times outta 10, the result matters to sheff utd tho

Oh do fuck off you obnoxious cunt.

I agree with Sam.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 17:04:45 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
I'm glad West Ham stayed up, shame that excuse of a Football Club Wigan stayed up though.

Spot on

lebowski

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 17:10:41 »

really not bothered about who stayed up, went down, etc, but what an awesome player tevez is. it's a shame he most probably won't be in the premiership next season. truly world class.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 17:11:10 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

:toppost:
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 17:12:15 »

From a football point of view it's tough tits on Sheffield United for not being able to beat Wigan on the day. United had a very strong starting 11 and were full strength at the end. I though that was being over respectful to the other teams in the relegation battle, they should be concentrating on twatting Chelsea next Saturday.

Who the fuck really cares if Sheffield United go down. Not me. Warnock is a prize twat and the team is unremarkable. I'd have preferred Wigan to go down simply because they have appalling support mind.

I guess legal action will ensue now given the Prem Leagues lack of spine in dishing it out to West Ham, but that is covered in another thread.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 19:26:38 »

:toppost:

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: