Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What A Disgrace  (Read 3714 times)
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, May 14, 2007, 17:03:06 »

Quote from: "janaage"
In our situation if we had lost at home to Walsall on the last day of the season and MK had beaten a "weakened" Accie Stanley team 5-1 I would have blamed us for not being able to at least hold Walsall at home.  Stanley owe us no favours.

Here I'm glad West Ham stayed up, I think Tevez will be in the premiership next season, maybe even still with West Ham.

I agree. I can see some bigger Premiership clubs chasing him... I've heard of a name, but then rumours will be rumours

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, May 14, 2007, 17:54:34 »

Quote from: "Redgewell"
In our situation if we had lost at home to Walsall on the last day of the season and MK had beaten a "weakened" Accie Stanley team 5-1 I would have blamed us for not being able to at least hold Walsall at home.  Stanley owe us no favours.

Here I'm glad West Ham stayed up, I think Tevez will be in the premiership next season, maybe even still with West Ham.

I agree. I can see some bigger Premiership clubs chasing him... I've heard of a name, but then rumours will be rumours
Didn't Fatbury mention his name as a possible for us?
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, May 14, 2007, 18:18:35 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
Quote from: "Redgewell"

Didn't Fatbury mention his name as a possible for us?

As likely as Berbatov coming in on loan. I heard that too... forums eh?

red macca

« Reply #48 on: Monday, May 14, 2007, 19:10:04 »

I think he will go to liverpool with the other argie same agent etc the one thing liverpool lack is a real creative player that the rest of the top 4 do have
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, May 14, 2007, 19:12:28 »

Quote from: "red macca"
I think he will go to liverpool with the other argie same agent etc the one thing liverpool lack is a real creative player that the rest of the top 4 do have

I think he'll be immense fronting the Liverpool team with Kuyt. Rumours have it that Eto'o move to Liverpool is possibly too

Scot Munroe

« Reply #50 on: Monday, May 14, 2007, 20:08:06 »

Neil Warnock has to stop the Whinging. The table never lies. your 3 bottom because your performances through the season have not been good enough. Tevez i think he will stay with West Ham, but if he does go he will either go to Real Madrid or Ac Milan.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: