Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fitness People, Whats Your Workout and Diet?  (Read 2811 times)
McLovin

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 15:09:30 »

I heard that from loads of people, Bird... but when it comes to the crunch, i don't think it works out like that!!!

My problem is i enjoy what i do too much to ruin it with healthy living!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 15:23:14 »

I play a bit of 6 a side on Sunday when work allows.We  never get enough players turn up though so we take on the young Chavs that hang around the Oasis.Im utter crap but love kicking people. Cool I normally go to the pub after though so that sort of takes away the exercise.
I also cycle to work and walk alot but im fat  and the only way I can stop that is to give up the beer and thats never going to happen.

/
W56196272
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 15:24:18 »

i would never give up beer!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 15:24:44 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I play a bit of 6 a side on Sunday when work allows.We  never get enough players turn up though so we take on the young Chavs that hang around the Oasis.Im utter crap but love kicking people. Cool I normally go to the pub after though so that sort of takes away the exercise.
I also cycle to work and walk alot but im fat  and the only way I can stop that is to give up the beer and thats never going to happen.

indoor footy was quality in the summer. finish work at 3, get to pub at 4, footy at 5, pub in the evening.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 22:49:55 »

In early May I'm going to do the Sarsen Trail, the 26 mile walk from Avebury to Stonehenge, you can do it as a marathon, but I prefer walking, it may take a bit longer but you see more.

Shall need to do a couple of reasonable walks just before hand to ensure its not uncomfortable, and fuel it with a massive early start fry up, or a bacon sandwich in All Cannings if disorganised.  Post walk lager will then hit the brain like a runaway train.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: