Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fitness People, Whats Your Workout and Diet?  (Read 2810 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:06:10 »

Glad you are happy at the moment Ralphy not so long ago you were very anti-women, though you had turned gay for a minute
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:08:04 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
I do nothing, and it shows. If that's not selling it to the ladies, i don't know what is...

not all women go for abs you know. some of us like a man with bit of a belly, more comfy to lie on  Cheesy
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:11:57 »

Yep i'm happy thanks STFC Bird Cheesy

I was anti women at one time cos i got hurt alot Oops
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:15:15 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"

oh well theres always the streets song "dry your eyes mate i know its hard to take but her mind has been made up. theres plenty more fish in the sea"
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:16:24 »

i have all the good intentions and sometimes even plans to go to the gym or play badders/squash, but it more or less never happens.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:25:28 »

:beers  Why not run to each pub?!

Keep fit while on the piss  Cheesy
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:27:32 »

plus you can run inhuman distances when pissed without feeling it at all until you stop.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:29:53 »

I play quite a bit of sport, but do eat a fair bit of shite. Thankfully I get some good dinner in the evenings to make up for the crap I usually eat at lunch.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:37:16 »

football training tuesdays and thursday, six a side game after thursday training and 11 a side match on sunday morning.  :beers

officially blacker than the night.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:40:23 »

i used to go to the gym all of the time, but since this whole uni thing happened i don't bother any more. i'm not fussed about my weight as it stays the same no matter what, and i do walk for 50mins a day, 4 days a week
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:40:46 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"

Well I hope you don't get hurt again you must pick the right women you know!
Barry Potter

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:42:26 »

I have a lateral thigh trainer,no more saggy bottom for me,I get 2 workouts in one with it's unique bi-lateral stepping action,and its great fun (fucking knackering though)! Smiley
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 13:46:40 »

I don't really have a regime and don't have a diet but I go to the gym every week or two.

I normally just row 500m four times with a break to recover in between where I'll use a cross trainer or something easy, I row two as fast as I can (1m40-1m45/ 500m)and two just cruising along around 1min 56/500m and sometimes a 2000m row. Anyone else do rowing? If you do how fast? Don't really do weights or anything but I run a bit as well.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 14:03:13 »

I just do all mine at home.  Have lots of weights so do various lifts etc and loads and loads of sit-ups, press-ups etc etc.  I do that every evening and most mornings!  Also me and the Mrs have a practically wholly organic diet and tend to eat pretty healthily.

We were a member of the JJB gym but we were spending £70 a month between us and going about once every 6 months so we stopped that and just do it at home.

y wings are like a shield of steel!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 14:08:42 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
I don't really have a regime and don't have a diet but I go to the gym every week or two.

I normally just row 500m four times with a break to recover in between where I'll use a cross trainer or something easy, I row two as fast as I can (1m40-1m45/ 500m)and two just cruising along around 1min 56/500m and sometimes a 2000m row. Anyone else do rowing? If you do how fast? Don't really do weights or anything but I run a bit as well.

I do a 10 minute session on the rower, with difficulty on max.  Normally reach around 2100m or so.  Speedwise, I do about 500m in 2mins 20something.

I did start getting back into the gym, but sprained my wrist recently so have been restrained to just doing cycling for 40mins or so, but to be honest, for the effort I put in I don't really find there is a huge difference.  I prefer Decks method of getting fit - playing sport, enjoying yourself and getting fit - but at the moment I don't have much opportunity so gym it is.  In the summer I plan to go to the gym less and play more sport.

Average work-out for me is normally 40 minutes aerobic, followed by weights, followed by 100 sit-ups.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: