Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans Forum - Reaction  (Read 11866 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:00:55 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

oh Maverick did some arse licking.I think it was him anyway Cheesy

So what is new ?

Surprised he didn't get to sit with Mike Bowden.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:01:01 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Chubbs"
which one was he then/? (maverick)

I think he said something about hecklers and the board being right not to speak to such ill manored people.Though I think Maverick has to understand that unlike him most of us dont attend meetings every week.Maverick wears bins right? I think Bennets told me it was him.

:shock: That's Maverick!

I sit behind him every week!
sonic youth

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:02:05 »

On second thoughts I'm glad I didn't get a ticket, I'd have gone on a murderous rampage.
townfanupnorth

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:04:52 »

That Maverick makes me blood boil, he's such an idiot, should ban the cunt off here and not let him on like the other forum, talk about Maverick sucking the board's cocks!!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:04:55 »

I was thinking of calling in Thames Water, as there was certainly a lot of sewage material coming out from the back table of the Winners tonight.

BAZINGA !!

sonic youth

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:05:34 »

Quote from: "townfanupnorth"
That Maverick makes me blood boil, he's such an idiot, should ban the cunt off here and not let him on like the other forum, talk about Maverick sucking the board's cocks!!

If I'm likely to ban anyone it's you, so do yourself a favour and shush.
townfanupnorth

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:06:38 »

Not sticking up for Mav are you sonic?  
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:06:39 »

My summary:

Andronikou - dodged every single question put to him and didn't give a single straight answer. Paul D asked about the bullet payment being conditional on the ground redevelopment and Andronikou didn't even mention this in his reply.

Holt - Class A Idiot. Openly invited Paul D to propose the consortiums offer in front of the room, to which Pual replied he would take the correct route and do everything through solicitors. One strange thing though is Holt asked Paul to confirm who the consortiums solicitors were. Fucking duh!

Wills - Basically read a statement from Clarke Wilmott Solicitors, same old drivel - we don't know who the consortium is, we're yet to receive and offer and the only discussions we're having with Bill and Phil are about the loan/share issue.

Bowden - was supposed to talk about the redevelopment but gave us his fucking life story. Is obviously a keen fan of Rod Bluh and insinuated that outline planning permission would be forthcoming 'within the year'. He also admitted the Chippenham proposal was solely his own opinion and NO TALKS WHATSOEVER had taken place about a move to J15. Bowden was also posed a question about his supposed 3 options for redeveloping on the current footprint which he completely dodged and didn't tell us what the 3 options were.

Sturrock - I love this guy. Says it as he means it. Explained he got rid of Monkhouse because Brown and Zaaboub were better. Will be speaking to Roberts tomorrow basically to tell him he's a WINGER or he's got no future at STFC. Will also be having words with Brown tomorrow 9.30am. He's very optimistic to have two loans signings by Saturday. When questioned aboit Leon Best he said he would try his best to land him at the end of the season.

Starnes - bascially told us what is current with the club. 2005 account to be 'signed off' by auditors soon and 2006 accounts don't have to be submitted until '31st March 2006'. I hope he got that wrong.

Wee Willie was Holt's puppett all night and Diamandis didn't say a word.
glos_robin

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:13:43 »

Just got back it was a total farce to be honest, my question was how can you justify misleading shareholders at an AGM, the question was conveniently lost.

What summed it up for me was right at the start, they hadn't put enough chairs on the top table so spent 5 minutes scrambling around trying to find another.

Seeing James Wills in person also I have decided I don't like him at all!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:14:33 »

Millom spoke to Wills after as well, bless him.  Said he toned it down to stay in the room

Mike I'm important and here is my list of why my dick is bigger than yours Bowden irritated the living fuck out of me. "yes, I got that wrong and there are only 33 acres at the site", "so that's all the site then", "yes" - god which bit was he struggling to understand about the implications of his words.  The other parties and the residents just won't stand for it - but that's ok because Mike made it very clear he didn;t give a fuck what they thought, so long as his mate Bluh was nice to him (which Mike, is his job, as he was equally nice to me and Alan when standing with us in the Town End a few weeks backs discussing the club and the ground).

Some idiot near me tried to whinge about Power not turning up after Holt asked where they were.  Lets get this straight, the board made it clear the takeover was off the menu - that might be the reason!!! Plus lawyers being involved, as they went to pains to tell us.  Why the fuck would they come?
fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:14:41 »

Forgive my ignorance but how did Holt get back in following his resignation over the Wise thing?  Can someone tell me.

Oh and TFUN while I am pro consortium and trust - this is a forum and Maverick is entitled to his opinions and just because they are not the same as yours does not make him an idiot
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:15:02 »

Also, after the forum ended James Wills was flouting about emails from the consortium's solicitors to anyone that was interested.

Breach of confidence?
glos_robin

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:19:17 »

Also fair play to Paul Davis for not biting despite Holt's constant attempts to provoke him.

Who was the moron who said the Trust is just full of personal empire builders.......there were some definate set-ups in that front row who just praised the board to the hilt
sonic youth

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:19:45 »

hhahahaha, I'm building my own personal empire for sure.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 23:20:57 »

Undoubtedly. But he was only doing what Bob Holt offered to do.

They don't care about confidentiality do they (See plenty of statements for proof), and the questions about offers to Paul D were scandalous.

BAZINGA !!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: