Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Croatia vs England...  (Read 9259 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 08:30:06 »

Quote from: "el duque"
Is it time to give Andy Farrell a go?

What position though?
DribblingSissy

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 08:36:07 »

Robinson has a mare with that goal but alround he made some terrific saves and ensured we were only embarrased and didnt have our trousers pulled all the way to our ankles and arse raped for all to see.....I mean it could easily have been 4 or 5 had we had James in goal!!

Either way, the answer is simple....Beckham.....maybe not as captain but we need his talents in the squad at least if not in the starting 11.....we are hopeless at all set pieces....I mean Lampard, who is in his worst form for years is taking all the corners?!?! sounds like a sensible Maclaren tactic  Doh

Maclaren would definately have been my choice for manager, but even so, you have to be able to inject some patriotism into your players, some pride and willingness to give 110%.....if not (which it appears he can not do) then there's no point trying to explain tactics to a team of players who are supposed to be the countries finest talent and play week in week out.......

I honestly dont know who could do a better job as I would have said Psycho straight away, but he doesnt seem to have the other abilities as a manager other than the passion and pride so he wouldnt do much better.....

Allardyce maybe?.....if it turns out that he is an honest man that is?!?
fatbury

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 08:37:40 »

MacLaren out! .. should never have been picked in the first place .. after all what right has he to tell any world class player what to do ... hes never done anything himself .. plus hes ex Shitty and Poxford .. so has to go!
Piemonte

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 08:43:30 »

thanks england.

I have a headache and was 25 mins late for work thanks to you overpaid dont care cunts.

I dont even know why i care an ymore.

wankers
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 08:52:17 »

You lot missed a trick when the FA didn't go for Martin O Neill.  He'd have been legendary for you boys.
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 12:48:16 »

Quote from: "janaage"
You lot missed a trick when the FA didn't go for Martin O Neill.  He'd have been legendary for you boys.

So true.  And so bloody glaringly obvious, even at the time!

The whole England setup makes me sick.   :evil:
Spud

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 14:41:30 »

Quote from: "janaage"

Agreed, he would have got them playing as a team rather than individuals.

Even Guus Hiddink would have been a better choice than the clone of Sven.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #67 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 18:41:01 »

Robbo bobble.
Spud

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 20:13:11 »

Quote from: "SwindonUltra"

Robbo bobble.

Thanks, i dont think SSN showed it enough last night and today for me to take it in.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #69 on: Friday, October 13, 2006, 08:05:30 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "SwindonUltra"

Robbo bobble.

Thanks, i dont think SSN showed it enough last night and today for me to take it in.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 12:24:03 »

Just seen the Robinson howler for the first time on FF....classic.. scrolling ad of Borat appears in the background as Robinson cocks up  Soapy Tit Wank
Rich Pullen

« Reply #71 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 21:02:18 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Just seen the Robinson howler for the first time on FF....classic.. scrolling ad of Borat appears in the background as Robinson cocks up  Soapy Tit Wank

The Borat face makes the incident so much funnier.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #72 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 21:17:06 »

I think it was in yesterday's Mirror. They done a spoof on the Robbo bobble saying it was Mcclaren tuft that caused the bobble.

red macca

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, October 15, 2006, 14:35:17 »

3-5-2- should be attacking yet maclaren played more defensive players than he would in a 4-4-2 :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: