Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: people make up your minds  (Read 11149 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:20:43 »

Quote from: "Ironside"
Quote from: "Asher"
If I bought the club id want it to fund itself not me keep pumping money in.  The board are doing well and unless you guys on here want to put your money where your mouth is I would recommend shutting the fuck up.  If the board leave who is going to take over? the trust? lets face it they have raised around 20k I believe in 2 years towards a player fund.  say they times this by 10 they would have 200k a year to run a club that is losing 750 a year.  Thats not a dig at the trust byt lets face it the dircetors are keeping us going at the moment.  Get off their backs

Bollocks

I'll get off their back when the folowing happens:

1) We stay in L1
2) They drop their pie in the sky stadium plans
3) They make sure there is enough money to ensure our NEW MANAGER has the funding to ensure we are not involved in another relegation battle next year

Anything less is unacceptable.

Oh and Simon,  your a patronising cunt just like Johnny Doyle.

How so?  Shocked

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:21:55 »

Are you stupid? The club doesnt generate enough money to compete, as it is, we need the stadium to get revenue from concerts, conferencing etc, do you think without this they should pump millions in each year.  Fucking hell you must love playing champ manager or something cos you are trying to live the dream.

People like you would make me think twice about investing hard earned money in the club.

southend,colchester and brentford.
they live within their means and are flying,all smaller clubs than us
Asher

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:24:56 »

All have a fighting spirit, something we cant buy at swindon.  They may also own there own grounds, pretty sure brentford do which means they dont pay rent so all income is put back into the club not to the council.

You guys really need to look outside your glass houses.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:25:46 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Are you stupid? The club doesnt generate enough money to compete, as it is, we need the stadium to get revenue from concerts, conferencing etc, do you think without this they should pump millions in each year.  Fucking hell you must love playing champ manager or something cos you are trying to live the dream.

People like you would make me think twice about investing hard earned money in the club.

Thats more of a player/management thing than a board thing though.

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:26:20 »

AND BY TEH WAY WERE STILL IN LEAGUE ONE FOR FUCKS SAKE.  WERE NOT DOWN YET SO GET BEHIND TEH TEAM, LIKE IT OR NOT ID RATHER GO DOWN SUPPORTING THE TEAM THAN GIVE UP IN MARCH!!!!

dont question my support for the team.face facts we have been at the foot of the table all season and dont look like recovering.

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:27:30 »

All have a fighting spirit, something we cant buy at swindon.  They may also own there own grounds, pretty sure brentford do which means they dont pay rent so all income is put back into the club not to the council.

You guys really need to look outside your glass houses.

and you should take your blinkers off

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:28:10 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "arriba"

Thats more of a player/management thing than a board thing though.

explain,that response has me baffled
Asher

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:29:45 »

Well your talking that we have been relegated! We havent yet and you want a team to be successful, why dont you get behind teh lads and moan in may when we know our fate, few wins and we could recover.

As for my blinkers I am realistic.  Your not.  We can carry this on, my jobs quite boring and as I work in an office alone I am happy to carry on slatting each other till may, its no skin off my back fella.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:30:37 »

Well the board hardly play the matches for the team. That's what I was getting at. Success on the pitch doesn't necessarily depend on how much is spent on players.
Asher

« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:30:42 »

Allen fills his players with confidence and fires them up.  Iffy has a different management technique, same goes for stuart pearce.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: