Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doncaster Rovers FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 39501 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:08:49 »

I don't know Reg!

Was that a dig? A tad needless isn't it?

Absolutely not...just as a fence sitter, you usually have examples of such quotes to hand. I must admit to being surprised when I read this about next season...putting it down to Jed saying what he wants us to hear.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:08:54 »

I'm more worried by the budget. It's very much make or break in terms of trying to go up this season as we cannot sustain this wage bill next season in L1.
very
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:08:55 »

I'm more worried by the budget. It's very much make or break in terms of trying to go up this season as we cannot sustain this wage bill next season in L1.
very
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:08:55 »

very
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:10:27 »

very

So you're very, very, very worried.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:10:57 »

I had hoped for a bit more from DoB on this, but I don't think we can make this assumption without a bit more to back it up.

DoB's boys were mascots on Friday, so he was in the Executive suite.  I assume he's been privvy to some infomation/conversation in there?

And Batch is so worried, he's posted very four times  Smiley
« Last Edit: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:12:48 by joteddyred » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:11:45 »

That is three sweeping statements in one hit.

so you know the owners are looking to sell as being fact? I cannot say your wrong because I do not have that at first hand. So you'll forgive my termerity when I ask how you know this?

I bet Kmac is recieving widespread criticism, that's town fans for you and Louiscassius  Wink

Not sure about the last one, disapointing yes, disasterous? depends on so many variables next season ans so IMHO to early to say.

I was making a point.

Duke of Banbury posted in the last matchday thread that he'd heard that new owners are looking to sell at end of season.
MacDonald will destroy the club if you believe some of the somewhat braincell challenged people on the Adver site.
We've got no money and can't sustain ourselves without promotion.

If you believe those three vague and unsubstantiated statements then yes, you might as well hang yourself.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:13:31 »

Bournemouth 1-0 up
Flashheart

« Reply #308 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:13:46 »

Absolutely not...just as a fence sitter, you usually have examples of such quotes to hand. I must admit to being surprised when I read this about next season...putting it down to Jed saying what he wants us to hear.

Forgive me, I've had a long day and am tired.

There was some mention of the budget being maintained as it is (at the Q&A I think), although I am unsure as to whether that was in reference to next season or not. Some who was at the meeting might know.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:15:20 »

Sorry about that. Phone having a spaz
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:15:26 »

DoB's boys were mascots on Friday, so he was in the Executive suite.  I assume he's been privvy to some infomation/conversation in there?

And Batch is so worried, he's posted very four times  Smiley

For such a bombshell, it does seem a bit odd, that he's the only source, and it should just drop out casually during hospitality.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:16:07 »

MK beating Brentford
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:17:54 »

For such a bombshell, it does seem a bit odd, that he's the only source, and it should just drop out casually during hospitality.
This is what I thought.

On a lighter note, I reckon our masterplan is to meet Sheff Utd in the play-off final and create a black hole in London.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #313 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:18:10 »

Donny were shit and we were worse. Allan mac was shocking, as bad as a bad McEveley. We had no midfield and no attack. Collins is probably still in Jones pocket. Apart from Flint, Ward, Fods and Luongo, I'm struggling to think of anyone who wasn't shit.
KMac got it very wrong today but its still early days for him and he was handed a poisoned chalice. I'll judge him next season.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 14:19:04 »

Banbury did say it was rumour didn't he. You'd give what he says some weight though
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: