Pages: 1 ... 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1226116 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4005 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 12:45:45 »

So the EFL document was final and does not need voted approval. Cool. Champions. Champions.
No, I think it does. Private Fraser has posted the detail in the So What Happens Next thread. 1st of all the rule change to allow early conclusion with PPG and play-offs needs to be voted in by the whole league; then each division would need to vote on whether to use early conclusion

.....continuing the 'what happens next' football discussion this morning on the Coronavirus thread, the first vote (on the necessary rule change) is on 1 June:

https://twitter.com/reluctantnicko/status/1264856538998624256?s=20

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4006 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 12:56:53 »

And back on topic, this is revealing (by the guy who blew the whistle on Vote Leave - i.e. Cummings, Johnson and Gove - breaking electoral spending laws during the referendum)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1265566398065061888.html
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #4007 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:01:43 »

Not seen an update on the football situation in Belarus for some time.

The players are all dead
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #4008 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:03:48 »

And back on topic, this is revealing (by the guy who blew the whistle on Vote Leave - i.e. Cummings, Johnson and Gove - breaking electoral spending laws during the referendum)

dont you mean back off topic?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4009 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:05:35 »

Been showing some symptons since Monday so after isolating since then I finally registered for the test and have just returned from Carterton (because the CG is not testing today, although I was originally booked in there).

Apart from being turned away from the CG this morning, I was very impressed with the registration process and the army boys and girls down at Carterton were very clear and concise with their instructions.

Should get the result in the next 48hrs..  as my symptons are not as severe as I know they could be I am hoping for a positive test result so that (potentially) i could be immune..  My view is that since I am a few days into isolation already I might as well get it over and done with..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4010 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:08:09 »

Ah Shahmir Sanni who was outed by the Tory government putting he and his family's life's at direct risk.

Strangely all those spouting about #mediascum were rather quiet on that matter.  
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4011 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:08:59 »

Been showing some symptons since Monday so after isolating since then I finally registered for the test and have just returned from Carterton (because the CG is not testing today, although I was originally booked in there).

Apart from being turned away from the CG this morning, I was very impressed with the registration process and the army boys and girls down at Carterton were very clear and concise with their instructions.

Should get the result in the next 48hrs..  as my symptons are not as severe as I know they could be I am hoping for a positive test result so that (potentially) i could be immune..  My view is that since I am a few days into isolation already I might as well get it over and done with..

Hope it all goes OK.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4012 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:15:37 »

Fingers crossed for you Berni!
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #4013 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:15:48 »

All the best Berniman.  I guess having it with very mild symptoms would be the least-worst option.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4014 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:17:03 »

Hope it all goes OK.

I'm all good, if I have it and this is as bad as it gets for me I will take it, knowing what I could have had to deal with..

Annoying itchy cough and torso and neck aching is a small price to pay in comparison.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #4015 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:28:00 »

So the EFL document was final and does not need voted approval. Cool. Champions. Champions.

Of course. Unpopular but I hope our own melt would be equally opposed to a null and void system.

I don't think he's right. But I get why he's doing it. Self interest slants all our views!
See, there is football news to talk about !!!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #4016 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:30:29 »

Hope test proves negative for you Berni, must be a worrying time for you.  Stay safe.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4017 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:30:40 »

All the best Bernie. Try not to drive to Durham.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #4018 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 13:31:24 »

I'm all good, if I have it and this is as bad as it gets for me I will take it, knowing what I could have had to deal with..

Annoying itchy cough and torso and neck aching is a small price to pay in comparison.

It could also be mixing with hayfever as the pollen is high this week

So, give no fucks
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #4019 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 14:25:27 »

Best of health to you.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: