Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Tranmere Official Matchday Thread  (Read 43278 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:03:18 »

I think the main thing is the defence looked a lot more assured. Lecs looked good at LB and Manks did well down the right. I didn't think Timlin was MOM last night, but thinking about it this morning, I've changed my mind. He worked tirelessly and played some neat passes.
AOB did well when he came on, I just wish he would stay wide!! What is that about?!
Charlie was unlucky on a couple of occasions and bar that instance when he seemed to have a little panic about an injury I don't think he can come under too much criticism.
Thought the chants of you're not going anywhere were a bit odd.. Way to try and alienate a player we may still have next week.

Oh and if you were sat in The Town End, Row N in the 30's with your missus. You are a twat.

Bunny....if he stayed wide....and didnt recieve the ball for ten mins you would be calling him lazy....the modern wing man has to cut infield or track back....the day of a wide man staying wide hugging the wing is long gone.
Of course he plays better when he gets the ball wide....but if he isn't getting the ball wide.....what does he do.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:03:59 »

Looked good defensively, but showed fuck all attacking intent.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:25:05 »

I think the main thing is the defence looked a lot more assured. Lecs looked good at LB and Manks did well down the right. I didn't think Timlin was MOM last night, but thinking about it this morning, I've changed my mind. He worked tirelessly and played some neat passes.
AOB did well when he came on, I just wish he would stay wide!! What is that about?!
Charlie was unlucky on a couple of occasions and bar that instance when he seemed to have a little panic about an injury I don't think he can come under too much criticism.
Thought the chants of you're not going anywhere were a bit odd.. Way to try and alienate a player we may still have next week.

Oh and if you were sat in The Town End, Row N in the 30's with your missus. You are a twat.

I didnt go with the missus, but still a twat....do i win £10?

Clems Army!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:32:24 »

Bunny....if he stayed wide....and didnt recieve the ball for ten mins you would be calling him lazy....

Is that right? Because I'm known for my constant slating of players. How often did he recieve the ball when he cut inside and ended up behind Sheehan? Please, tell me.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:33:28 »

I didnt go with the missus, but still a twat....do i win £10?
Nah no cash prizes sorry! It's ok. I've actually just found him having a caps lock rant over on the facebook group.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:35:12 »

He did cut inside more than he should have done and for no apparent reason. But credit where it's due, he looked lively and presented a threat down the left. One of his best games in a Town shirt IMO. Admittedly, that's not a high bar, but I'd rather encourage for what he did well when he does it
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:35:49 »

Nah no cash prizes sorry! It's ok. I've actually just found him having a caps lock rant over on the facebook group.
Oooh, do share. I could do with some foaming ranting to brighten my morning
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:37:01 »

Fuck me, I said he did well. Made one minor observation and that is what gets picked out of the entire post. Lick my Arse Orifice. He was massively unlucky in that goal line scramble. Or maybe I mean he should've learned to head the ball harder that way it wouldn't have been saved. Oh and his cut backs were shit. Yeah.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:40:43 »

Oooh, do share. I could do with some foaming ranting to brighten my morning

I WENT TONIGHT AND I STILL STAND BY MY WORD WILSON OUT NOW THE TEAM WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE TONIGHT SUM WANTED TO PLAY OTHERS JUST DIDNT GIVE A SHIT!

you should've heard the crap he was coming out with last night too. Oh and booing Wilsons decision to take off an injure LJF. Retard. "Oh look he's going straight down the tunnel, I don't blame him, shit decision"

Man I'm in a bad mood this morning.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:41:37 »

Fuck me, I said he did well. Made one minor observation and that is what gets picked out of the entire post. Lick my Arse Orifice. He was massively unlucky in that goal line scramble. Or maybe I mean he should've learned to head the ball harder that way it wouldn't have been saved. Oh and his cut backs were shit. Yeah.
Erm, unless I've missed something completely, I don't think anyone was particularly having a go at you were they? You seem a bit touchy about it? Now, where's the link to that CAPS LOCK ranting bloke?

EDIT: You put it in above. Ta. Good ranting, made me chuckle
jonbd

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:45:57 »

you should've heard the crap he was coming out with last night too. Oh and booing Wilsons decision to take off an injure LJF. Retard. "Oh look he's going straight down the tunnel, I don't

Some fat prick did the same down the front of the town end, and started shouting Wilson Out. There are some fucking clueless cretinous fans about.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:57:16 »

Check this beauty out:

Ive supported this club since the 80's, NEVER in all of my years of followin Swindon have I remembered seenin such a pathetic uninterested side play in such a pathetic uninterested way, Sack Wilson and sack the squad b4 we end up in the non-leagues, I truely believe that this could well b the beginning of the end if we arnt careful

Now, I'm not saying last night was great by any stretch. But to come out with that?!!? What goes on in peoples heads??!?

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 10:58:35 »

The more I read of the Adver comments section, the less I believe in democracy.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 11:03:12 »

Is that right? Because I'm known for my constant slating of players. How often did he recieve the ball when he cut inside and ended up behind Sheehan? Please, tell me.

About twice?......but how many times did he get in the box and create..a lot more than any other player.....you choose to look at the negative in him.......he played well last night.
I get your point but dont think it matters ware he runs....wide or infield....as long as he gets in the box.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #449 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 11:07:56 »

Check this beauty out:

Ive supported this club since the 80's, NEVER in all of my years of followin Swindon have I remembered seenin such a pathetic uninterested side play in such a pathetic uninterested way, Sack Wilson and sack the squad b4 we end up in the non-leagues, I truely believe that this could well b the beginning of the end if we arnt careful

Now, I'm not saying last night was great by any stretch. But to come out with that?!!? What goes on in peoples heads??!?

Some of the spelling leaves a lot to be desired

Had a bit of a spur of the moment thing going on. Caught up with leefer and Boo in the Town End eventually. First half a bit shit, but improved in the 2nd. Some nice play going on at the back and a clean sheet, so an improvement in that. LJF had a good game, disappointed he went off. AoB did reasonably well when he came on, if only he could dig out some decent crosses
We should have won the game, but when your luck's out...................
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34   Go Up
Print
Jump to: