Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ratings vs barnet  (Read 4987 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, January 7, 2008, 10:54:26 »

you twat.

Pook does exactly what Easton does but to a lower standard. You really are quite strange
fatbury

« Reply #46 on: Monday, January 7, 2008, 10:58:32 »

no he doesnt ... Pook has more vision in his passing -- is stronger in the tackle - is about 8 years youngers and is quicker with more energy. Pook over Easton every time for me!
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, January 7, 2008, 11:03:03 »

Deary me. You are blinded by your man - lust for pook I'm afraid.

To be fair I dont think Easton has been as good as some others (ie nowhere near player of the season so far)

Whilst Easton is no Hoddle (or even Paul Evans)in terms of passing I dont think that anybody is going to agree that pook has a better range of passing.  Unless by better range you mean the patented pook over the shoulder hack to no-one
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, January 7, 2008, 11:09:19 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
no he doesnt ... Pook has more vision in his passing
:shock:
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, January 7, 2008, 11:09:59 »

Where is Paul Evans at the moment?  Still injured somewhere in the yorkshire dales?
sonic youth

« Reply #50 on: Monday, January 7, 2008, 12:37:09 »

bizarre.

easton is twice the player pook is.
mrOG

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, January 7, 2008, 13:36:38 »

I thought that we were far too much on the left side (think Brez favours the rollout on that side, as Minge was in lots of space Saturday and still did not get the quick throw)

McGovern needs to get up the line a bit further on occasions, so that we offer something different.  Seems to always hang around by the halfway line and fills the space that Minge has to run into.

Zaboob got worse as the game went on, but the switch of sides seemed to suit him.

Paynter and Sturrock got stuck in, but often the quality of the ball to them was lacking.  Has anyone in the team actually grasped that Sturrock is shit in the air and prefers playing the channels?

After seeing the goal on MOTD, either Jerel or Hasney should have closed down the small lad quicker (even though they commited the Blackburn error from a couple of weeks ago and let the ball bounce..)

Pook better than Easton  :shock:   Surely someone needs to pop down to Specsavers - they have a sale on now....

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, January 7, 2008, 14:17:25 »

fatbury.i have to say your posts today are some of the most ridiculous tosh thats ever been on this forum.
how can you be so wrong about so much?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: