Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Bollocks Matchday Thread.  (Read 16092 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 16:47:59 »

in respect to the zaboub fancy flick. just before the flick he had looked up and saw sturrock and roberts in acres of space, if the flick had come off he would have played a through ball to them and they would have been in on goal. personally i think it was worth attempting.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 19:05:57 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Shame because we had 7000 home fans which is decent. Hopefully people will turn out for Cheltenham in the mid week game. Their support was absolute shit. Swindon Northampton was a tasty game once, but now they have nothing about them.

Fucking Cheltnumb :angry:  we badly need to do something about these at the CG....they've already become some sort of bogie team, consider the Scum, who have down the years had one or two decent sides have only one the once at the CG in probably 20+ attempts, whereas the Numb, have 2 in 2 , with poor looking sides.

We just can't beat them. Knowing our luck we'll churn out another performance like yesterday and lose to them again  :roll:  Their fans are cocky little shits and i fucking hope we finally beat them this time.
Noel Gallagher

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 09:15:51 »

Bottom line is Zaaboub should be shot dead, we were cruising before he came on fannying about. He has done fuck all for the best part of a year now let alone his terrible professionalism off the field.

English By Birth. Mancunian By The Grace Of My dad's spunk.
fatbury

« Reply #183 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 09:42:30 »

what are you on about?? Zaaboub was miles better than MacNamee
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #184 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 10:53:06 »

Zaaboub offered more in the few minutes he was on than McNamee had.
I hope I'm wrong but McNamee looks like a latter day Davy Cunningham - clever, good at keeping the ball but zero end product.
Zaaboub looks much stronger and has a wicked cross on him. He also works up and down the line. His first 2 or 3 flicks were pure class - one didn't quite work out but if it had then we'd have had a 2 on 1. His last 2 or 3 flicks pure idiocy. I don't think, however, him fannying around in thier half makes him culpable for the goal. Its more a question of how a 20 stone Barry White lookalike can put his head on the ball 6 yards out in the middle of goal without a challenge.
Basically, I like Zaboub. He offers something different. If it wasn't for his occasional idiocy he'd be playing at a much better level.
Also Fatbury what is his terrible professionalism off the field. I'm aware of a few other players unprofessionalism but not his.
sonic youth

« Reply #185 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 15:29:15 »

Quote from: "Noel Gallagher"
Bottom line is Zaaboub should be shot dead, we were cruising before he came on fannying about. He has done fuck all for the best part of a year now let alone his terrible professionalism off the field.
absolute bollocks.

we were never cruising at any point and he has the most assists of all our players this season, hardly "done fuck all".

what's this about his "terrible professionalism off the field"? i've not heard anything myself
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 15:35:09 »

Quote from: "Iffy's Onion Bhaji"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Shame because we had 7000 home fans which is decent. Hopefully people will turn out for Cheltenham in the mid week game. Their support was absolute shit. Swindon Northampton was a tasty game once, but now they have nothing about them.

Fucking Cheltnumb :angry:  we badly need to do something about these at the CG....they've already become some sort of bogie team, consider the Scum, who have down the years had one or two decent sides have only one the once at the CG in probably 20+ attempts, whereas the Numb, have 2 in 2 , with poor looking sides.

Their fans are cocky little shits and i fucking hope we finally beat them this time.

Their fans are a bit thin on the ground, look at how many they brought here last time - bugger all

I come from a land down-under
Noel Gallagher

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 16:22:39 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
absolute bollocks.

we were never cruising at any point and he has the most assists of all our players this season, hardly "done fuck all".

what's this about his "terrible professionalism off the field"? i've not heard anything myself

All I'll say is that i've seen and expereinced it first hand.

Noel Gallagher

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 16:24:24 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
absolute bollocks.

All I'll say is that i've seen and experienced it first hand.

As for his playing ability he seems to be one that devideds opinion between Town fans I know many that agree with me about his performances and ability and many that disagree as some posters have shown.

sonic youth

« Reply #189 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 16:44:08 »

well if you've seen "it" then whatever "it" is must be true.

zaaboub OUT
flammableBen

« Reply #190 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 16:52:09 »

I hope he gets drunk and smokes. It's what I'd do if I was a professional footballer. I think it would be because I could afford to.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 17:15:17 »

If hes referring to him smoking then I dont see a problem.  Loads of footballers smoke and still perform.

I like Zaaboub anyway.  No reason not to.
dell boy

« Reply #192 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 17:32:46 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
If hes referring to him smoking then I dont see a problem.  Loads of footballers smoke and still perform.

I like Zaaboub anyway.  No reason not to.

I couldn't give a monkeys what he does off the field, as long as he performs on the day, unfortunately he cost us two points on Saturday.

I do remember a completely different Zaaboub against Luton earlier this season, that flick down the line was Premier class, its just knowing when to do it, against Northampton at that stage of the game was not the time.
red macca

« Reply #193 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 17:44:36 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
what are you on about?? Zaaboub was miles better than MacNamee
No he wasn’t , its not just what you do with the ball its what you do without it aswell and mcnamee is a better outlet than Zaboub imo .
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Monday, February 4, 2008, 17:46:37 »

I couldn't give a monkeys what he does off the field, as long as he performs on the day, unfortunately he cost us two points on Saturday.

Why? Was he supposed to be marking "The Fridge"? If Brez didn't stay rooted to his line for anything other than routine crosses , he would have cleared that cross. The Boob wasn't the only person to needlessly give the ball away - Vincent did it all game and McGovern never got near enough to the ball to give it away!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: