Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AFC Wimbledon Vs Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 32305 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:10:55 »

Come on chaps...little over the top eh?

You didnt go

You didnt witness it

Stop trying to defend it

Anyone would thing you were fucking Swiss
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #241 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:17:03 »

Very rarely i hear any negative things about our away support. Actually i read more about it here than anywhere else

And half the time it'll be Crispy getting the blame when it wasn't anything to do with him.

That said, I can understand if people want to have a go at idiotic behaviour, but I don't think posting about it on here achieves anything.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:18:09 »

I spoke to a friend today who went in the home end with his boy. First thing he said was that some of our lot were an embarrasment and deserved a slap. The fact that alot of people are talking about conduct of some of our fans means it is a bit more than the usual odd pissed up twat. These cockheads are too comfortable in their surroundings it seems,and as Chalkies pointed out,if it came to it at a club with an axe to grind with us they would do fuck all. These gobby morons will walk around the wrong corner one day and will get a fucking good hiding.

And thats the way of the world arriba.....they wont get a hiding because they wont act like that at Rovers or Bradford.
Its all relative....the little gobshites of Leeds and co wont be shouting of at Millwall or West Ham....they will do it at Peterborough or the such.

Oh and Fred....not defending fuck all...just stating facts.
You need to grow a pair if a few youngsters are winding you up........i went so i know it all bollox Cheesy
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:24:28 »

Are there a load of posts missing or am I going mad?
DRS

« Reply #244 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:31:32 »

I actually think the older fans need to take a look at themselves tbh.When i was younger i was a lary cunt and like arriba says would be told when to shut the fuck up and a few times given a clip.

Nowadays people just seem happy to pop on a forum and have a moan about it.Take crispy for example,you all seem to see him acting a prick but no one says it to him at a game do you?

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:35:32 »

Also lets not forget that at these much smaller grounds the few fans who show themselfs up stand out...at the bigger grounds maybe they wouldn't be noticed so much.
I would say on the whole our fans will be praised by our rivals.....if not by our own.

I understand the points Fred/arriba are making and agree that it is an embarasment if you can hear it....but there is nought you can do so dont let it ruin your day there...its sods law you will get the trouble or ban if you start on them.

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:43:39 »

If people want to give it the bigun and gob off etc then it doesn't bother me generally. But it's doing it at clubs like Wimbledon that show them up for what they are.
When i was a teen at football there were loads of us who went together. We looked up to the older lads and didn't step out of line. We joined in with them singing, had the odd scape after games and drank beer,smoked spliffs etc but i never saw the sort of liberties taken like they do today. They would have been battered outside the grounds back then for sure
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:45:12 by arriba » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:44:22 »

Am I right in thinking that yesterday was our first away draw this season?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 22:17:13 »

Yeah our other two were at home to Hereford and Bradford.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 23:16:53 »

Very rarely i hear any negative things about our away support. Actually i read more about it here than anywhere else

Surely that cant be much of a surprise - what with this being a Swindon Town forum and all that?

I dont think our away support gets much of a mention positively or negatively from the other teams.
football not longball

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Monday, November 21, 2011, 00:19:06 »

I dont want to be negative but after experiencing the idiocy at that game I feel the need to post on here.

I stood near where the home fans were. felt very embarrassed at the dickheads mosh pitting in our end, think it was after our goal, causing one of our own fans (old boy) to fall over and need medical attention, at the same point when Di Canio turned round to try to calm the twats down.
I hope some of the idiots read this and realise your stupidity has caused that true football supporter to probably consider not going to any away matches any more. Nice one!! As long as you had fun thats all that matters.

As for the obese ginger who tells Ritchie hes shit within ear shot, which caused Richie to look up. well done, thats the way to show your support. When I pulled him up on it he said "he can play much better than that".
Judging from how he played after being 'G'd up' by ginge, I'd say that motivational technique is not conducive to the cause.
When it came to fuckwits shouting advice to Di Canio I just despair.

On a brighter note the majority of fans that came to support the team sounded gd from where I was.

The match is one to forget for me, we got totally hustled out of the match, ref was mostly to blame, should be dominating teams like this.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Monday, November 21, 2011, 04:38:11 »

Same every away game now.

Plenty of dickheads at Plymouth when I went.
the washbag

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Monday, November 21, 2011, 09:56:54 »

Our match report and reactions to STFC at AFC Wimbledon - http://thewashbag.com/2011/11/21/afc-wimbledon-1-swindon-1-town-draw-after-being-denied-blatant-penalty/

DRS

« Reply #253 on: Monday, November 21, 2011, 10:45:00 »

Surely that cant be much of a surprise - what with this being a Swindon Town forum and all that?

I dont think our away support gets much of a mention positively or negatively from the other teams.
You have just posted what i said anyway.Well done.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Monday, November 21, 2011, 11:28:42 »

It does seem a more frequent occurrence this year for away fixture matchday threads to be littered with comments about our idiot element... I can't remember it happening in previous seasons.

Obviously a lot of morons have reached puberty this year...

Most of the matches I manage to get to are away matches, and I have to say that I have never seen so many embarrassing twats in the away end as there are this season.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: