Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AFC Wimbledon Vs Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 32600 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 09:34:00 »

I think the smell was due to one of our fans letting off stink bombs, the funny fucker.

Good day out and on the whole our support was top notch. I did have a minor disagreement with one though, who thought it was a good idea to bait the Wimbledon fans by chanting "Franchise, Franchise, Franchise....". which was frankly embarrassing and fucking annoying.

I threw a few disgusted looks at the ones singing "you're just a shit M K D o n s"........ embarrassing.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 09:39:47 »

I threw a few disgusted looks at the ones singing "you're just a shit M K D o n s"........ embarrassing.

you had a bit of a mardy face on for most of the game to be fair

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 09:40:58 »

you had a bit of a mardy face on for most of the game to be fair

Thanks mate!  Smug Fuck Off
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 10:08:59 »

I think I spoke to joteddyred at full time... Also had a.go at some little prick for dropping the n bomb...

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 10:42:29 »

I think I spoke to joteddyred at full time... Also had a.go at some little prick for dropping the n bomb...
Good on ya! It's just not needed, although just a hand shake would've sufficed, apparently.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 10:54:27 »

A deserved point methinks...a win might of been a tad unfair.

Clems Army!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 11:08:51 »

I was tempted to go yesterday but i kept my credits for the Rovers game,frankly i am glad i did as reading the posts tells me it really isnt/wasnt a great awayday.

Looking forward to Rovers away.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 11:11:59 »

Thought our fans were brilliant today so I disagree with people saying its 'embarrasing'...not at all I'd lighten up if I were you...

I couldn't see, or hear, the majority of Town fans from where I was but I have no doubt they were brilliant, as we always are. I was specifically refering to the 'smallish' number of Green Street wannabes near the segregation point who were kicking off with stewards, Police and trying to kick off with non- antagonistic Dons fans in a stand with families in. Perhaps perceptions are different when on the receiving end and can view things in the 'cold light of day' as it were, but in no way did I think that particular section's support was 'brilliant'.

Anyway it's a minor quibble, I'm more pissed off over the officials, just when you think that they can't get any worse in this league...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 11:24:37 »

I still feel ill from the smell of the toilets. And i doubt if I saw more than 10 minutes of the actual game due to the crap view. I should have took your offer of the space in the cab Hertha. 10 past 3 ours turned up! So i saw a 1-0 win Smiley
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 11:38:02 »

I couldn't see, or hear, the majority of Town fans from where I was but I have no doubt they were brilliant, as we always are. I was specifically refering to the 'smallish' number of Green Street wannabes near the segregation point who were kicking off with stewards, Police and trying to kick off with non- antagonistic Dons fans in a stand with families in. Perhaps perceptions are different when on the receiving end and can view things in the 'cold light of day' as it were, but in no way did I think that particular section's support was 'brilliant'.

Anyway it's a minor quibble, I'm more pissed off over the officials, just when you think that they can't get any worse in this league...

That's fair enough and in terms of brilliant I mean the numbers that turned up so point well made mate! Cheesy Best Fans in the League IMO!

#VivaKenBarlow!
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 11:39:58 »

Was in the Paul Strank stand and have to say that Ritchie put in a lot of very energetic defensive work on the left flank in the second half but quite agree it wasn't really working for him (as well as many others) offensively.

I fully agree that Smith on for Risser made all the difference as I felt we had been overrun in midfield, especially in the first half and Ferry ended up the most influential player for the last 20 when we looked the likelier winners.

Superb second half run by Caddis into the box that had me on my feet celebrating the penalty rather than shouting for it - no luck there at all.

Pleased for AC that he got a goal - he should have scored several more but he worked his socks off and got into good positions so even if he's not been clinical his goals return stays solid.  Mehdi has a groin strain (I presume that was what he was pointing to when I asked) and hopes to be back next week - think we missed him but on yesterday's evidence.

Smith for Risser would be the first change to make

Sorry to hear about the small minority of STFC fans - AFC is a lovely club and other than always beating them you've got to admire what they have achieved.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 11:49:06 »

I still feel ill from the smell of the toilets. And i doubt if I saw more than 10 minutes of the actual game due to the crap view. I should have took your offer of the space in the cab Hertha. 10 past 3 ours turned up! So i saw a 1-0 win Smiley

What state did my brother get into?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 12:03:54 »

Sorry to disappoint, but it wasn't me.  I was nowhere further than my PC yesterday afternoon.  What gave you the impression it might be me?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 12:13:59 »

Her name was Jo and she was carrying a red teddy  Grin
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 12:14:29 »

I was fucked yesterday

Jump to: