Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AFC Wimbledon Vs Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 32491 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 19:51:28 »

The future of our fanbase looks pretty bleak. A certain element of it, at least.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 19:55:57 »

The future of our fanbase looks pretty bleak. A certain element of it, at least.

Strange thing is, as an over 40 fan I thought the same thing 5-10 years ago.

However, most of the young twats that supported us then seem to have turned out OK  Wink
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 19:57:18 »

It does seem a more frequent occurrence this year for away fixture matchday threads to be littered with comments about our idiot element... I can't remember it happening in previous seasons.

Obviously a lot of morons have reached puberty this year...

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 19:59:19 »

So some of our fans were a disgrace again. Roll Eyes  i have nothing but admiration for Wimbledon. Any real football fan would agree. It wouldn't be a bad thing for some of our own to teach a few of these cretins a lesson. Surprised they don't get a slap to be honest.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:29:03 »

Strange thing is, as an over 40 fan I thought the same thing 5-10 years ago.

However, most of the young twats that supported us then seem to have turned out OK  Wink

I'm not gonna lie - about 5-8 years ago I was getting absolutely cunted at home games - Savoy at 10 a.m - turn up 5 minutes late singing all sorts of ridiculous crap. I don't recall being a mouthy twat who thought he was Danny Dyer mind. I remember one game we were all screaming shite at Andy Liddle only for him to score 2 goals, but I mostly just sang more because I was less bothered about being the only one when I was completely trolleyed.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #230 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:31:58 »

So some of our fans were a disgrace again. Roll Eyes  i have nothing but admiration for Wimbledon. Any real football fan would agree. It wouldn't be a bad thing for some of our own to teach a few of these cretins a lesson. Surprised they don't get a slap to be honest.
Agree - this used to be self policed. The biggest fear the Town fans had was being thought of as a bunch of wankers, pretty much what most people agree an element of our fans are. There's a good chance they'll get sorted at Rovers. Its one thing taking the piss at Wimbledon, Accrington etc ( decent clubs who shouldn't have to put up with some of the shit we export ) but at Rovers, Scumland etc then they'll be fucked.  Of course, they might just turn out to be gobby l;ittle cunts when the police are around and scared shitless little bottlers when it comes down to arm to arm combat.  
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:34:16 »

B3nny, what you have described is what going to football is all about when you're that age.

These dicks think it's funny to sing songs about raping cats and start fights with stewards just for shits and giggles.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:39:15 »

Green street has a lot to answer for
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:40:40 »

Come on chaps...little over the top eh?

Blimey we all were one of those scally's once wasn't we...a fart bomb and some silly chants :gay:
Course it is embarasing to watch and hear but we all have acted similar especially with a few beers in us surely.

When our younger fans start abusing old woman or beating up pensioners then it is time for a good clip.......in the main we have got some good young fans.

After three,1-2-3...........Swindun,Swindun Ra,Ra Rahhhhhhh! Grin
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:41:36 »

I'm not gonna lie - about 5-8 years ago I was getting absolutely cunted at home games - Savoy at 10 a.m - turn up 5 minutes late singing all sorts of ridiculous crap. I don't recall being a mouthy twat who thought he was Danny Dyer mind. I remember one game we were all screaming shite at Andy Liddle only for him to score 2 goals, but I mostly just sang more because I was less bothered about being the only one when I was completely trolleyed.

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, it's just some of the people who want to have a pop at our fans seem to forget that they were young & stupid at some point.

The problem is that as each generation come along they have to be more stupid to shock the older generation(s).

I guess I have just got to the point where I can ignore the fuckwits without getting too wound up by their idiotic behaviour.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:45:11 »

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, it's just some of the people who want to have a pop at our fans seem to forget that they were young & stupid at some point.

The problem is that as each generation come along they have to be more stupid to shock the older generation(s).

I guess I have just got to the point where I can ignore the fuckwits without getting too wound up by their idiotic behaviour.

Ha that did come across slightly defensive! I know it wasn't aimed at me, I guess I was just trying to balance out me criticising them with my own experiences. I wondered what that whole cat raping thing was. There was a group behind us at the Dons JPT game talking about how they got that going, my mates and I just looked at each other completely bewildered.

Coca Fola

« Reply #236 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:46:45 »

They are pretty embarrassing. Reflects badly on the rest of our support.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 20:50:50 »

They are pretty embarrassing. Reflects badly on the rest of our support.

No it dosn't......all away fans bring an element of young pissed up idiots.

Wimbledon fans are not stupid......most will be saying what a great away support we have...not reflecting on the actions of a few young fuckwits.

DRS

« Reply #238 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:04:06 »

Very rarely i hear any negative things about our away support. Actually i read more about it here than anywhere else

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 21:06:19 »

I spoke to a friend today who went in the home end with his boy. First thing he said was that some of our lot were an embarrasment and deserved a slap. The fact that alot of people are talking about conduct of some of our fans means it is a bit more than the usual odd pissed up twat. These cockheads are too comfortable in their surroundings it seems,and as Chalkies pointed out,if it came to it at a club with an axe to grind with us they would do fuck all. These gobby morons will walk around the wrong corner one day and will get a fucking good hiding.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: