Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 34698 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:57:51 »

Viv Stanshall rings a distant muffled bell

If only all usernames were that esoteric.
Some lazy twats just use bits of their names.  :gay:

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 22:10:06 »

super :gay:
Talk Talk

« Reply #167 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 22:12:00 »

super :gay:

Come on, I know that your are Mr Bat from Switzerland really
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 22:12:44 »

stalker.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 22:18:27 »

I warmed to the Blades fans in the days of The Robinettes....

When I am chairman, I'll bring back the Robinettes...

... I'll also bring back the Westler's hot dog stand and smoking in the Town End (because that's what football is supposed to smell like). I'll ban mobile phones so you have to buy a programme to look on the back to see who might be playing (Shaun Close on the bench, again..). I'd bring back the Shrivenham Road stand. And Jerel Ifil.

Other than that, good draw today. Feels like a win. Hope Doughty works out - feels like it's the right time for him to move. Have read some interesting interviews with him, mainly concerning his Dad (Nigel, the Ex Forest Chairman) dying and the impact that has had on his career - sounds the sort of personality any club would want in their squad.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 22:27:42 »

When I am chairman, I'll bring back the Robinettes...

... I'll also bring back the Westler's hot dog stand and smoking in the Town End (because that's what football is supposed to smell like). I'll ban mobile phones so you have to buy a programme to look on the back to see who might be playing (Shaun Close on the bench, again..). I'd bring back the Shrivenham Road stand. And Jerel Ifil.

Other than that, good draw today. Feels like a win. Hope Doughty works out - feels like it's the right time for him to move. Have read some interesting interviews with him, mainly concerning his Dad (Nigel, the Ex Forest Chairman) dying and the impact that has had on his career - sounds the sort of personality any club would want in their squad.

The mobile phone idea is great. There's a girl I've sat with a few times (I hop all over the ground these days) who is constantly snapchatting pictures of the pitch and chatting on her phone. And it's usually turned up to a ridiculous brightness, so at evening games I can actually read her Facebook messages, or I would if I cared enough about Darren Beezley or whatever simpleton she's chatting to. Go away.

But the robinettes, noooo...

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 22:29:48 »

I can actually read her Facebook messages, or I would if I cared enough about Darren Beezley or whatever simpleton she's chatting to. Go away.

But the robinettes, noooo...

She's messaging the ex Watford right back?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 22:31:11 »

I sat next to some fella the other week who spent the whole match checking his bets on his online account, and telling me all about them.
Fuck off mate! Check at half time if you can't wait till the end of the game.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 22:34:49 »

I sat next to some fella the other week who spent the whole match checking his bets on his online account, and telling me all about them.
Fuck off mate! Check at half time if you can't wait till the end of the game.

I'd have thrown my shoe at him

Honestly, anyone who does anything other than watch football at a football match causes me an indefinite amount of (largely illogical) rage. It's not like tickets are cheap. Get your money's worth!

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 23:42:03 »

He has to stay in hospital overnight for observation. Thanks for your concern.  Those of us with him were willing a 4-1 as he had money on it! 😃😃

Ah man As soon as I saw the post I thought it would be one of ours, Is it doing our email rich? Or do you have to pm me and let me know ? (I think I can guess though)
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 01:57:10 »

Ah man As soon as I saw the post I thought it would be one of ours, Is it doing our email rich? Or do you have to pm me and let me know ? (I think I can guess though)

I suspect it will be on our email by tomorrow, but you can guess who it was.

JW 😉
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 02:03:41 »

There's an old boy who goes swimming at the Post House that I chat to regularly, he's an avid Town fan called Reg, it's not you, is it, Reginald?

No, that's probably the Steam, Reg. A decent pub, now sadly gone to pot...I liked the way the Polish barmaids would feed him and fret if he didn't turn up of an evening.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 03:27:09 »

No, that's probably the Steam, Reg. A decent pub, now sadly gone to pot...I liked the way the Polish barmaids would feed him and fret if he didn't turn up of an evening.

So you are the " brown ebony shag" Reg then Huh?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 09:05:34 »

I suspect it will be on our email by tomorrow, but you can guess who it was.

JW 😉

He has a hex on him at the moment
WestYorksRed

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 13:19:25 »

Was Phil with you.
Sat at the back row right behind the goal with my lad.
Never saw you. Always enjoy Bramall Lane.

No, solo trip yesterday, got a couple planned with Phil though - Oldham coming up and maybe Cov. Agreed, it's a good trip, none of this 4 miles outside the town centre multiplex bollox. For future reference the boozer in Sheffield station is fantastic if you like your real ale, microbrewery on site.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: