Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon V Millwall Matchday Thread.  (Read 27430 times)
fergz

« Reply #270 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:00:48 »

I totally agree with you about the boo'ing DV. It was extremely embarrassing to hear it, i hid my head in my shirt whenever they did, also for the fact the bloke Gary who i sit by was telling everyone in the stand to fuck off.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:03:07 »

Why were the fans shit. Same shit 3 games in a row thats why.

Chicken and Egg a bit isnt it.

Does playing well get the fans going, does the fans support get the team going.

In my opinion a bit of both. I've seen both happen. I've seen chances and goals spark the fans into life and I've seen the fans spark the players into life.

But to be perfectly honest, even no noise is better than negative noise. Even if fans feel they must make their opinion heard at least wait untill the game is over
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #272 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:03:47 »

So u suggest we applaud utter bollocks then?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #273 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:04:26 »

That's not what he said now is it?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #274 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:05:18 »

Was on about fergz.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:05:51 »

No, I just dont think its right to boo every touch and everything they do and chant for the managers head during the game.

Wait till the game is over for that stuff.

I only clapped Jack Smith off today because he was the only one who deserved it.
fergz

« Reply #276 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:08:07 »

No i suggest we dont boo the players and get behind them. I think the distinct lack of atmosphere during the game didn't help at all. It felt like we all knew that we were gunna be gash before we had even kicked off.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #277 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:10:47 »

This is the dilema,play with spirit and look like you care the fans will support you. Play like a cunt get treated like one
fergz

« Reply #278 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:16:08 »

On a kind-of plus side I thought the referee was fantastic today apart from one terrible free kick decision just after Millwall had scored, he played advantage well and let the game flow.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #279 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:18:04 »

On a kind-of plus side I thought the referee was fantastic today

Hooray!!!!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:18:32 »

On the plus side, no Robinettes.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #281 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:19:11 »

On the plus side, no Robinettes.

Have they gone already!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #282 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:19:34 »

Why does Mcgovern play gash everytime he plays, no wonder a fan had a go at him, he plays well once in a blue moon.

Also Ifil has been made a scapegoat in my opinion, i expected him to be on the bench today but he wasn't, maybe him and malpas have had a falling out?

If so that's another one to fall out with malpas, bodin and malpas do not talk but why? is malpas alienating everyone like andy king used to do?

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:19:59 »

fuck me that's took a while to read.
i couldn't go today as i was late back after watching my sons team lose to the scum and him get sent off.(prick ref)but i have been saying we have cretin fans for ages and it's a fact.it's nothing new is it?andy king wank wank wank.chanting for alan reeves to be sent off.booing players who give their all.etc,etc.
the warning signs have been there all season with friction from the crowd.aljofree and jpm have had stick virtually every match from individuals.there have been anti malpas fans from day 1.

but with all that said the players and malpas aint doing themselves any favours at all with the situation.he is on borrowed time and has been for ages.fitton has to sack him even if he could turn it around.it has now gone too far now,and a new man who excites all the fans needs to come in and lift the place.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:20:40 »

This is the dilema,play with spirit and look like you care the fans will support you. Play like a cunt get treated like one

again, on the flip side if the fans, or a selection of the fans treat a player like a cunt is he going to play with spirit or play like a cunt?

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: