Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon V Millwall Matchday Thread.  (Read 27257 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:38:44 »

I thought millwall looked a decent side tbf.

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:39:03 »

aljofree should hang his head in shame for the first goal.diobolical.
dell boy

« Reply #302 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:40:10 »

Although no reflection on our performance Millwall have won the last 5 and are un beaten in 7.

I have not seen an outstanding side this season, well organised they maybe but nothing to put fear into you.
The well organised bit is where we are lacking and of course confidence - so who do you blame?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:40:33 »

Jack smith defending like a retarded buffalo was probably worse

Rich Pullen

« Reply #304 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:40:54 »

I thought millwall looked a decent side tbf.

I believe they were regarded as dark horses at the start of the season by many... Fair play to them.
dell boy

« Reply #305 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:42:26 »

Jack smith defending like a retarded buffalo was probably worse
It was his fault for the first goal he committed himself and was done for pace, he made a mistake - still think he played with pride.

Funny how we see games so differently, Millwall for me were nothing special at all.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #306 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:44:04 »

aljofree should hang his head in shame for the first goal.diobolical.

Why oh why is Aljokeafree our captain? he is not a leader!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:46:33 »

Why oh why is Aljokeafree our captain? he is not a leader!

spam spam spam spam spam spammidy spam

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:47:43 »

I have not seen an outstanding side this season, well organised they maybe but nothing to put fear into you.
The well organised bit is where we are lacking and of course confidence - so who do you blame?

I partly blame Malpas because I feel he's tried to change the way the team players with the players he has. Under Sturrock we were a battling side. This worked with the players we have.

Same players but Malpas wants us to play football, doesnt work. Winning before entertainment imo

Players take some blame because they arent playing at the top of their games. we've all seen them do much better.

Honestly, the biggest problem is the lack of confidence. Each player is different and players gain confidence from different things. Some its a supportive manager backing you, sometimes its hearing the crowd behind you. Sometimes its doing something good on the pitch and sometimes its just believing in yourself.

I didnt think we were that bad untill they scored, when they did you could see the little bit of confidence any of the players had left leave the CG.

Last of all I think we miss Lee Peacock, as a player, as a midfielder, as a character and as a personality and as a leader
Spencer_White

« Reply #309 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:48:18 »

Although I agree with DV that our fans were rubbish. I would also say that I could barely raise myself to get to the bus stop this morning, let alone start a chant at the game. We are so boring its unbelievable, theres nothing about the place.

I am one who have tried to back Malpas. I was a big fan of 1980's Scottish football, I respect what he did, I respect him as a loyal one club servant who achieved magnificently with a team that pulled 10k fans. I criticised heavily after the away defeats to Forest and Crewe last year. And although after that I did shut it and not criticise, I also missed about 5 away games at the end of the season.

Today had to be a reaction. Malpas had to win, and on the first 10 minutes it was obvious we werent challenging. There was only one team who really wanted to win out there today. One team first to the ball. Gary Alexander, for fucks sake lads he's so mediocre its unbelievable, but there fans were signing his name. You wouldnt blame them, he chased everything down.

Im sorry Maurice, but you are not a manager. Your aint got the balls, you are not a leader and you have to go. Hope Byrne and Williams go too.

Cant see myself going away for a league game again as it stands.

Sorry lads, Malpas Out, Byrne Out, Williams Out. No good.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:50:01 by Spencer_White » Logged
dell boy

« Reply #310 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:53:18 »

Although I agree with DV that our fans were rubbish. I would also say that I could barely raise myself to get to the bus stop this morning, let alone start a chant at the game. We are so boring its unbelievable, theres nothing about the place.

I am one who have tried to back Malpas. I was a big fan of 1980's Scottish football, I respect what he did, I respect him as a loyal one club servant who achieved magnificently with a team that pulled 10k fans. I criticised heavily after the away defeats to Forest and Crewe last year. And although after that I did shut it and not criticise, I also missed about 5 away games at the end of the season.

Today had to be a reaction. Malpas had to win, and on the first 10 minutes it was obvious we werent challenging. There was only one team who really wanted to win out there today. One team first to the ball. Gary Alexander, for fucks sake lads he's so mediocre its unbelievable, but there fans were signing his name. You wouldnt blame them, he chased everything down.

Im sorry Maurice, but you are not a manager. Your aint got the balls, you are not a leader and you have to go. Hope Byrne and Williams go too.

Cant see myself going away for a league game again as it stands.

Sorry lads, Malpas Out, Byrne Out, Williams Out. No good.

And that's exactly how I feel and probably 2,000 more Swindon fans on top after todays performance.
Fitton must take notice if the crowds dropped into the 5,000 mark.
STFC Village

« Reply #311 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 19:58:27 »

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but what was up with the Beast today?

Jerel >>>>>>> Hasney
Spencer_White

« Reply #312 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 20:02:19 »

Just to say as well, Granville out. Goalkeepers have gone downhill every since he started.

Spot on about Aljofree, he can stay. But as an average defender. Captaincy has to go to someone who wants it.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 20:15:09 »

I didn't enjoy today.

I hate our fans calling for the manager's head DURING the game.

Everyone has decided Hasney is the scapegoat among the players. He's not a good captain, but not everything is his fault.

I'm looking forward to hartlepool if only to be away from the CG. It was shit today.

I wish I could fight the MM boo boys, but i'm struggling. I just wish they would support the team through the game and vocalise their disappointment and opinions afterwards.

Sunday football is shit.
Flea

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 20:20:05 »

Hasney doesnt deserve half the abuse he gets. I realy dont think hes that bad a player.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: