Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon V Millwall Matchday Thread.  (Read 27065 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #360 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 13:16:03 »

which is a bit more than Nalis & Easton have offered recently.
Nalis ran his bollocks off yesterday he made mistakes because he had the bollocks to at least try something, the rest could take a leaf out of his book. Easton i agree and as arriba said that is worrying how can a player change so much in 12 months?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 13:21:12 »

Nalis ran his bollocks off yesterday he made mistakes because he had the bollocks to at least try something, the rest could take a leaf out of his book. Easton i agree and as arriba said that is worrying how can a player change so much in 12 months?

magic hair! Easton is nothing with out being a James Blunt look a like

I thought Nalis was crap yesterday and really looked off the pace. He started off the season well but just seens to have got slower and worse. He's a good player to have when we're playing football. When we arent, he isnt.

I perfer Peacock in midfield to Nalis....
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 14:28:38 »

I don't think i've commented on the weekend yet, because i can't be bothered. It's so uninspiring to watch the Town.

But i just want to register my contempt for JPM again. He's dire. Terrible. Useless. I fully expect to express this exact sentiment repeatedly throughout the season.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
dell boy

« Reply #363 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:33:32 »

Nalis was poor yesterday, he wanted too much time on the ball and his distribution on many occasions was awful. He was not lacking effort  and when he lost the ball he tried 100% to right the situation, trouble is it just shows him as a player past his sell by date for a competitive midfield slot.
I'm sure with the right people playing alongside him he could still do great things for this club but Nalis is not a ball winner he is a creator and we have nobody in this squad at present who compliments his style, we need an out-and-out ball winner. Peacock would be my choice to play alongside him, Timlin and Easton seem to just fade away when the going gets tough.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #364 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:30:46 »

Our players were all poor, just that certain ones which are being made examples of on here are really really poor (e.g. McGovern).

You could tinker and swap players here or there. I think the fact is, we now have a whole team that isn't playing well, Peacock, Pook, Timlin, Marshall, or even Ronaldo alone wouldn't make us suddenly start playing well. You'd either have to swap out the whole team or get rid of the root cause. The blame has to rest on Malpas I'm afraid.

I'm trying not to keep repeating what others and myself have said but it's hard. On Saturday night I was telling people that Malpas probably has until end of October to prove his worth. Now the fans are beginning to unite in their thoughts, he's got a lot less than that.

I'm worried that it's going to take a long time to erradicate this rubbish from our game. At the start of the season they weren't massive issues but the problems are growing and growing. I think we may be facing a period around the drop zone until it can be sorted out (either by some radical changes from Malpas or a new manager can do some work with the team).
STFC Village

« Reply #365 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:58:26 »

Things must be bad, even Si Pie is moaning  Surrender
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: