Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnet Vs Swindon Matchday Thread.  (Read 35686 times)
deltaincline

« Reply #300 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 00:27:58 »

I thought the general taunting of Magera tonight with ironic 'One Alan Connell' chants was fucking embarassing.

The guy can not win headers at the moment and is obviously low on confidence, but his overal effort levels are good, he has neat and quick feet and he's a fucking handful when he's got the ball.

He had a hand in the goal tonight and did a decent job for us on Saturday when he came on - so why fucking abuse one of our own players, risking the complete demolition of any remaining confidence he has left in him?

I just dont get it.

Why the fuck would you do that to one of our own players, let alone one that our idolised manager seems to think is good enough to appear for us on a regular basis?

Also, how many of the cunts getting on his back would argue, face-to-face, with PDC that Magera a complete cunt and deserves to be abused while he's playing for us?

Most, if not all of the spineless cunts would either shut the fuck up like some fucking pussy, or just run a fucking mile.

Cunts, the fucking lot of them.

Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 00:31:10 »

Just back after a frustrating evening. Fair play to Barnet for pressing us especially in the first half which didn't allow us to get any momentum going. Didn't expect it to be easy and predicted a score draw but confident we will win the home leg. All the best to Senda, we must be a bad jinx for him as I think he was playing for Millwall when he broke his leg as mentioned down near the town end. Why didnt the stewards just open the terrace behind the goal earlier to save all the hassle. Hmmm
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 00:36:29 by Notts red » Logged
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 00:31:31 »

I thought the general taunting of Magera tonight with ironic 'One Alan Connell' chants was fucking embarassing.

The guy can not win headers at the moment and is obviously low on confidence, but his overal effort levels are good, he has neat and quick feet and he's a fucking handful when he's got the ball.

He had a hand in the goal tonight and did a decent job for us on Saturday when he came on - so why fucking abuse one of our own players, risking the complete demolition of any remaining confidence he has left in him?

I just dont get it.

Why the fuck would you do that to one of our own players, let alone one that our idolised manager seems to think is good enough to appear for us on a regular basis?

Also, how many of the cunts getting on his back would argue, face-to-face, with PDC that Magera a complete cunt and deserves to be abused while he's playing for us?

Most, if not all of the spineless cunts would either shut the fuck up like some fucking pussy, or just run a fucking mile.

THIS

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 00:34:31 »

Magera actually played well first half - won quite a few headers and showed some good link up play

Lots of individual mistakes (from them as well) in a very scrappy second half

Mark Marshall has one of the worst shots from outside the area I've seen - skewered at least four high and wide today

I've been saying it for 3 years but top boi ferry has got to work harder on his finishing
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 00:37:22 by Boeta » Logged
deltaincline

« Reply #304 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 00:51:34 »

Mightily pissed off for Danny Senda if his leg is broken.

I didn't see how he got injured, but when he stayed down, keeping his lower body motionless while gesturing to the bench that it was serious, I really felt for him.

As much as I'm pissed off with some of our fans' treatment of Magera tonight, Senda was universally clapped by us as he was wheeled towards the ambulance.

One of those rare, touching moments in football when rivallry is put completely to one side, if only for a few fleeting moments. 
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 00:56:50 »

Mac missing two games is going to be a big loss, although previous yellow cards are wiped off on the first January it obviously still counts when you get to 10 yellows in the same season ?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 07:12:32 »

The main thing is that we came through the game unscathed and we start the second leg level, not having to claw back any kind of deficit - that would have been very hard. The performance was largely irrelevant really. I think to have got a hard fought draw away from home such a short time after the Wigan game is commendable. Now the players can get their heads down and focus on the league for a couple of games.

Oh yes, some of our fans clearly need a good fucking hiding. Nothing new there though. If Di Canio is aware of the treatment Magera has been getting I would be interested to hear what he has to say about it.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 07:33:09 »

That's the second time Senda's broken his leg against us, poor cunt

Return to Senda ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 08:26:05 »

Not the best game of football, but to be expected really. After the high of saturday and with a few changes we struggled to get in any sort of rhythm with our passing, although a lot of that was down to Barnet.

Can't complain though, no deficit to recover in the 2nd leg and we should be confident of beating them at home.

Expect to see Connell and De Vita back in the lineup on Saturday which should help. Shame McCormack's out though, hopefully Devera can step in like he did earlier in the season when Flint was injured.

Hope Senda's injury isn't career threatening, we seem to be an unfortunate bogey team for him.
Flashheart

« Reply #309 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 08:34:02 »

McCormack now suspended for two games.

Good.

Give him a rest. Every cloud and all that.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 09:04:39 »

Cibocchi was my MOM last night, did himself plenty of favours.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DMR

« Reply #311 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 09:12:57 »

Give it a rest for fucks sake. The hardman "say it face to face and you'll get knocked sparko" reaction to every bloody issue is fucking tedious.

And yes I'd say it your face x
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 09:23:11 »

Wasn't the best game last night. We looked absolutely knackered towards the end of the game, which is understandable. Happy with the draw. Magera wasn't there but at least the effort was there, some of the abuse he was getting was un-called for.

Great support from the town fans as well last night.
Barnetrob

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 09:44:43 »

Thought your support was very impressive, however that was alway going to be the case, good numbers and noise!! Our Stewards / police always leave it until the last minute to open the uncovered terrace behind the goal, remember the same happened the last time you were here with similar numbers!

Thought the result was about right.

Respectful applause as well for Senda, thought he was having a decent game, and hope he will be back next season for us!

Nice to see our tactic to wheeling him out when we had an attacking free kick worked to distract your defenders for our goal.

Good luck in the FA Cup chaps, and will be up at your place for the second leg, any boozers to avoid  / frequent would be welcome.

Cheers
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 09:46:55 »

The Merlin is away friendly and 5 mins walk from the ground.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: