Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 34903 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 15:40:33 »

Quote from: "Phil_S"
Quote from: "McLovin"
No renewal discount for the current season ticket holders? Disappointing...

No every bodys got a discount instead. If you are trying to encourage new ST holders a  discount to existing will hardly help in that respect.
I'd have thought the new prices are low enough to keep all happy.

Fishing.  Fishing.

Ace
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 15:40:53 »

Excellent and should be applauded for having the brains to do something like this, it wil be down to all of us to help spread the message though to get to that magic 6000 figure, it won't be easy getting there but with a little bit of brain power from everyone and people spreading the word then hopefully it can be achieved.

If I can save that much money by helpingto get to 6000 ST holders it means I will be able to go to more away games and not have the Mrs moaning about having already forked out £300+ for a ST....so that is an incentive in itself  Soapy Tit Wank
neville w

« Reply #302 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 15:40:56 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
All sorted anyway... ST holders renew in the Townend if they dont reach 6k would be £269.00. I will move to Don Rogers stand for cheaper prices and better food, and can drink!

I left the townend to get away from the likes of you!  Wink

only joking Im looking forward to being able to push into the food queue with you again

There won't be queues next season JFW.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 15:43:17 »

All sorted anyway... ST holders renew in the Townend if they dont reach 6k would be £269.00. I will move to Don Rogers stand for cheaper prices and better food, and can drink!

Im going back to the TE then
lebowski

« Reply #304 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 15:56:52 »

This offer is simply fantastic.

We should be able to manage 6,000 quite easily given the prices and the split payment.

If we can't then we will never see anything like this again.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #305 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:01:13 »

I think its shit

No reason
lebowski

« Reply #306 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:02:53 »

Riot.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:06:50 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
They should have offered another incentive for people buying before say july. Otherwise i can see alot of people waiting untill the end of july to see whether or not its worth it, then finding out not enoughs been sold because others have had the same idea and so wont buy one. Hope it doesn't though.

It's worth it no matter what, it just means you may have to pay an additional £40 if we don't hit 6000 so your still saving £70 on last years prices and are saving massive amounts compared to match day prices.  I think people would be mad not to snap this up  Cool
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:11:05 »

And since matchday prices will be £20 that means we will still be taking in a decent sum from away fans without breaking any rules. This is very good work by Fitton et al and should create a genuine buzz about next season. .
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:13:19 »

I cant fucking wait
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #310 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:20:52 »

Im getting a seat on my own in the Arkells
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:22:48 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
Quote from: "STFC dave"
They should have offered another incentive for people buying before say july. Otherwise i can see alot of people waiting untill the end of july to see whether or not its worth it, then finding out not enoughs been sold because others have had the same idea and so wont buy one. Hope it doesn't though.

It's worth it no matter what, it just means you may have to pay an additional £40 if we don't hit 6000 so your still saving £70 on last years prices and are saving massive amounts compared to match day prices.  I think people would be mad not to snap this up  Cool

I Concur. If we hit 6000 we are going to get in for half price. Eleven home games into the season at half time we will be getting the rest of the season free.. Even if we don't hit the 6,000 you are only actually paying for 13 .5 games.
And with the two installment plan if you save the price of a match day ticket every week from now on you'll have your first installment saved by the end of June. Even saving at £20 per fornight would meet the Aug 1st deadline.
I cannot see how anybody who attends or is likely to attend more than half the games would NOT buy, but hopefully those who in the past have attended just 6/7 games will be encouraged to get one too.

From the Dark Side
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #312 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:25:12 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

Im going back to the TE then

ace!  
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #313 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:28:55 »

I am going to buy the car parking space which is around 4 quid a game. Then sell it for £6.50 a game which is a £50 profit I have actually decided to buy 4 spaces which will be £220 profit and pay for the season ticket

Job done
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 16:42:04 »

hopefully it will save me £110, happy with that!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: