Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 34289 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 08:01:30 »

They appear to have very good press coverage throughout the town re the ticket prices so you never know.  If they keep it in the public eye until people can officially start applying then we may be pleasantly surprised.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #346 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 08:24:12 »

Quote from: "herthab"
If they don't reach 6000 my ST will still be 70 quid cheaper than this seasons.

I'm more concerned about all the riff-raff migrating from the TE to the South Stand.......................

You never know Hertha....it may allow you to extend your repetoire of chants  Tongue
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #347 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 08:30:05 »

I'm more concerned about all the riff-raff migrating from the TE to the South Stand.......................
im sitting next to you
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 10:26:31 »

To me the decision to buy is very simple.
Can I get to more than 14 games a season. If yes then I buy one.  Besides the cost saving, you could get a free shirt, you could also get another £40 off, priority for for getting cup /play off tickets, no hassle getting & organising tickets before the game, 10% off in the shop etc etc.
Even if I normally only attende 10 games a season i would probably but one, to get the extra benefits, but I would make the effort to attend the extra a games or "sell" the games I couldn't attend.
AS has been said, before even the pain of finding upfront money has been removed. You just have to pretend to yourself that this season hasn't ended & put the entrance money in a piggy bank. You will then have the money for the installments (£10 a week).
Really to those who have stayed away before for price reasons this is a put up or shut up moment. Even for families now, football on a saturday now is competetive with going to the Cinema & suchlike.
Besides this what ever the stand we are bound to get larger crowds next season & better atmosphere, because higher ticket salse are now virtually guaranteed (regardless of if we hit the 6,000)

From the Dark Side
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 11:00:27 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
I love the part on the application form

IF YOU THINK THE COST OF SEASON TICKETS IS TOO LOW YOU CAN DONATE TO THE CLUB WHICH WILL GO TOWARDS STRENGTHENING THE TEAM.

Bradford did this, a ring fenced fund, like the RAF which the club put towards the squad costs only.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #350 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 11:33:37 »

I love the part on the application form

IF YOU THINK THE COST OF SEASON TICKETS IS TOO LOW YOU CAN DONATE TO THE CLUB WHICH WILL GO TOWARDS STRENGTHENING THE TEAM

Sounds like a disclaimer to me to make sure that those like Bart can't complain about the board "Dragging us down" through reduced income blah blah and blah.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 11:38:29 »

And it looks like the right kits won the vote too! That is the Home A and Away B so not the yellow one.

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1289659,00.html
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 11:39:59 »

By way of comparison Bath City (Blue Square South) have just announced their prices for next season: £202.50 for a main stand season ticket (£175 for terrace). This goes up to £220 if you buy it after June 1st, which is just £9 less than a main stand season ticket for the County Ground bought before August 1st if we can get 6,000 (not easy, I admit). Terrace matchday price is £10, which suggests this might be too low a figure to expect to pay for League football these days (even though it sounds fair to me).

I seriously don't think there's much more the board could have done (although it is a bit odd that Town End and main stand offer prices are the same), so now we can only hope people take them up on it.
lebowski

« Reply #353 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 13:43:25 »

Quote from: "thepeoplesgame"
(although it is a bit odd that Town End and main stand offer prices are the same)

Maybe the plan is to get season ticket holders out of there and make the Town End into an away end?

Or turn it into Exec Boxes?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 13:51:57 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"

You never know Hertha....it may allow you to extend your repetoire of chants Tongue

I like RED ARMY!!!!!! It's easy and I don't fuck the words up Cheesy

It's All Good..............
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 13:52:43 »

Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"

im sitting next to you

Which proves my point.......................

It's All Good..............
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 13:54:51 »

Obviously I hope we do get 6,000+, but think it unlikely

I come from a land down-under
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 14:09:54 »

Young adult is 16-20 if anyone was wondering... That's confirmed.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 14:15:53 »

So how much is a young adult season ticket?
I can't find it  :?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 14:16:40 »

£169 before 1st August
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: