Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Fleetwood Match Day Thread  (Read 67241 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 18:59:11 »

Charmed I'm sure

I was advocating MARKETING the club to ethnic communities
In what way?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Flashheart

« Reply #241 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 19:01:51 »

Charmed I'm sure

I was advocating MARKETING the club to ethnic communities

No you weren't.

You were advocating the oppression of the great white people and handing the keys of the club and the town to immigrants and their ilk. Next you'll be demanding that we turn the County Ground into a Mosque. I bet you'll be happy when Sharia law is put into place and women have to dress in bin-liners.

We know your type all too well, fucking libbies.

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 19:36:32 »

No you weren't.

You were advocating the oppression of the great white people and handing the keys of the club and the town to immigrants and their ilk. Next you'll be demanding that we turn the County Ground into a Mosque. I bet you'll be happy when Sharia law is put into place and women have to dress in bin-liners.

Nothing like some common sense to contribute to a debate...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 19:47:37 »

No you weren't.

Excuse me....it's my long standing idea to incorporate a mosque into a redeveloped CG (along with a legalised brothel)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 19:52:32 »

I realise this may be a little late but I couldn't let it pass.

I have a couple of questions:

a) Are you suggesting that because a person doesn't speak English, they should be automatically entitled to a discount?

b) Because they have a different colour of skin compared to the average local, they should be automatically entitled to a discount?

c) What does that mean to local people who have supported the club for decades? Do we have to pay more and  the 'new Swindonians' get their tickets for less?

d) When you vote Labour in May and the country goes bankrupt a year later, will you throw your toys out of the pram when you get sacked and you have drive 60 miles for an A&E?

What you've suggested is illegal. You're a fucking wazzock.

This was what I was thinking but thought I would let someone else type it all out for me. Ethnic minorities in swindon to get free tickets  Doh as I said previously at least with schools you will get a whole mix of people.
kerry red

« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 19:52:53 »

In what way?

Fucked if I know. I'm no marketing expert.

I would imagine there is a largish Polish community who may be predisposed to watching football.

Some people just need encouraging and made to feel welcome
Barry Scott

« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:05:25 »

Excuse me....it's my long standing idea to incorporate a mosque into a redeveloped CG (along with a legalised brothel)

I like it. Distract everyone with a mosque and while they're busy getting angry on Facebook about it, slide a brothel in under the radar. Everyone's a winner.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:14:23 »

Fucked if I know. I'm no marketing expert.

I would imagine there is a largish Polish community who may be predisposed to watching football.

Some people just need encouraging and made to feel welcome
So what's the point of suggesting it then?

Either these people are, or aren't part of the community. What is it?

They either integrate or they don't. The day the club start offering discounts to foreigners is the day I fuck it off forever.

Start advertising in Polish? What happens next, a fucking Polish section in the Town End? Songs nobody else understands?

Fuck off.

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:18:56 »

Fortunately for you, you'll be dead soon so you won't have to live with the consequences of such retarded comments. Unfortunately, life will continue to be blighted for those that remain.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:24:15 »

Fortunately for you, you'll be dead soon so you won't have to live with the consequences of such retarded comments. Unfortunately, life will continue to be blighted for those that remain.

Jesus. Wept.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:28:54 »

Not
...sure....if...serious
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:32:59 »

Popcorn
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:38:45 »

Jesus. Wept.

More like the tears of Allah.....never say never again.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:44:35 »

Fuck me I wondered where Nick Griffin had been lately.

"Fortunately for you you'll be dead soon?" What sort of person says that to another human being?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:45:32 »

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: