Pages: 1 ... 2716 2717 2718 [2719] 2720 2721 2722 ... 3981   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9109518 times)
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #40770 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 13:19:35 »

I am sure there will be a money trail at some point.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #40771 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 13:24:15 »

Not sure he has sold anything but if the Standing case goes the same way as the Clem case than that doesn't make him majority share holder i suppose. With no income at all at the moment i would assume he is happy for the others to step forward

This I believe will be the outcome.
In terms of who owns what will have to become clearer. It remains if it will ever go the Court and like with Clem got settled out of it. My bet is that it will be settled outside.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #40772 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 13:25:47 »

How he left us a definite yes and without doubt if he returned albeit with another club the atmosphere would be toxic.
But without doubt he gave us that feel again as to what it is like to have our Swindon back and I loved every minute of travelling watching the games.

Just hoping we can scrape enough points to stay up.
Power I believe has lost the club but no idea to how the new structure will look and to whether he will still have some controlling or “silent” interest in it. Equally the new majority we have no idea as to their interests and whether they are better than what we have had for the past 5 or more years.
Just will have to see what unfolds but hopefully when it is clearer we are still in League one.
Don't think I would 'boo' him. Think a chant of 'You left....when it got too tough!' would be appropriate.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #40773 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 13:30:08 »

Don't think I would 'boo' him. Think a chant of 'You left....when it got too tough!' would be appropriate.

Without knowing all the facts it's hard to pass judgement as his marriage could have been on the rocks living away from home for long periods along with a million other things which we will never know about 

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40774 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 14:17:27 »

I guess that depends on what was written down, agreed and signed for? Does a verbal agreement stand up in court if it is one persons word against another’s?
one for jbz

I suspect verbal can stand up in court and the weight of probability based on other evidence will be used to assess it
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #40775 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 14:38:37 »

To quote Reggie Perrin. Lee Power didn't get where he is today as Chairman of Swindon Town by writing down verbal agreements on paper.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #40776 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 14:43:41 »

To quote Reggie Perrin. Lee Power didn't get where he is today as Chairman of Swindon Town by writing down verbal agreements on paper.
More CJ than Reggie.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #40777 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 14:45:20 »

This I believe will be the outcome.
In terms of who owns what will have to become clearer. It remains if it will ever go the Court and like with Clem got settled out of it. My bet is that it will be settled outside.

I agree, out of court, out of the spotlight.
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #40778 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 14:59:12 »

Even if Standing does hold 50% of the club, held in a Trust account in Power’s name.. If the case was found in favour of Standing, Power would remain in charge of the club by default as he holds the authority as the only person who can run the club unless Standing revokes his agent licence immediately under FA rules?

Does get messy when it comes to how the club is then being funded moving forward in such outcome..

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #40779 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 15:12:29 »

Even if Standing does hold 50% of the club, held in a Trust account in Power’s name.. If the case was found in favour of Standing, Power would remain in charge of the club by default as he holds the authority as the only person who can run the club unless Standing revokes his agent licence immediately under FA rules?

Does get messy when it comes to how the club is then being funded moving forward in such outcome..
Not sure he wants to run it now with no income at all coming in for him
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #40780 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 15:23:48 »

one for jbz

I suspect verbal can stand up in court and the weight of probability based on other evidence will be used to assess it

Oral agreements are generally enforceable (contracts for the sale and purchase of land are a bit different).  Of course, you have to prove what was agreed.

Nothing to see here
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #40781 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 15:25:15 »

Looks like Joe Day has scored on his debut.. What a shame we missed out on him...  Girl Giggle

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #40782 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 16:13:16 »

Looks like Joe Day has scored on his debut.. What a shame we missed out on him...  Girl Giggle
Bullet dodged.

Mind you we haven't seen Travers yet!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #40783 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 16:19:57 »

Apparently, he’s pulled off a string of good saves so far.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #40784 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 16:25:07 »

Apparently, he’s pulled off a string of good saves so far.
What, Travers? On the coach before the game?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 2716 2717 2718 [2719] 2720 2721 2722 ... 3981   Go Up
Print
Jump to: