Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Bournemouth Official matchday Thread  (Read 39362 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:29:46 »

Poor today. Not much I can say really. Started slow again then got into the game and looked better. 2nd half we started well and were in control then we backed off, Wilson made some subs and Bournemouth seemed to put the pressure on then got the goal. After that we were truly woeful and totally clueless. The players didn't look up for it from the off sadly.

We need to get something at Charlton but we won't because we are dire away from home quite frankly. Many signings needed in January Mr Wilson and Mr Fitton.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:30:15 »

i still think we have a team that could push for the play offs, Wilson is the problem, so this "garage sale" is bollox. The players need a massive kick up the arse and a manager with more than one game plan.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:33:00 »

Has Wilson said anything yet?
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:33:29 »

And you know all this because you have seen them play? Fucking hell you spout some shit considering the only game you've seen in the last 3 years was that shit game in May.

I have seen the games vs. Crawley and Bristol Rovers this season on telly, the rest of the games as recap on STFC World and football programmes, read all match reviews at different sources and followed foras.

so I bet I have just as much knowledge about how they've been doing than somebody watching all the games live from Town End. You only see 1/4 of the pitch and probably are busy eating burgers half the time Wink

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #199 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:34:08 »

Much like the Peterborough game we were Crap to start but gained control through last 15 mins of the first half, even trying some through balls which were a little successful at times. However, in this game we threw the control away completely.

I've thought for weeks our season is over and we should spend January rebuilding for next season. But I'm now worried that unless something gives in the next two games we could be in real trouble.
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:35:06 »

Don't tell me that you think David Prutton is worth his wages, you guys watching him live week after week?

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Rich Pullen

« Reply #201 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:36:11 »

Hahaha Fight the power NorwayRed.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:36:25 »

Has Wilson said anything yet?

the ref was a cunt

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:37:22 »

prutton is very hit and miss, like the team. I think he is a good player, just performing way under his potential
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:39:12 »

prutton is very hit and miss, like the team. I think he is a good player, just performing way under his potential

My point exactly. Hitler was a good painter too. No comparences with Prutton what so ever, of course...  Eat

bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:39:25 »

Play-off final showed us what we lacked and this still hasn't been corrected. The players are neither mentally or physically up for it at this level. Too many fair-weather and lightweight players.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:40:07 »

Many signings needed in January Mr Wilson and Mr Fitton.

Bollocks. We need a new manager that can get them playing not new players.
santasdead

« Reply #207 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:40:35 »

I have seen the games vs. Crawley and Bristol Rovers this season on telly, the rest of the games as recap on STFC World and football programmes, read all match reviews at different sources and followed foras.

so I bet I have just as much knowledge about how they've been doing than somebody watching all the games live from Town End. You only see 1/4 of the pitch and probably are busy eating burgers half the time Wink

Fuck that, i don't go to matches. I just don't understand why you would come on here and make comments on players when you have only seen them less than a handfull of times - the Amankwaah comment is ridiculous anyway. He's been injured. Yes, he probably is a mediocre Johnson but i though this was league one all the players will be mediocre compared to others from the Prem. Austin is a mediocre Torres. Ferry, a mediocre Parker. I'm not even going to comment on whether Prutton is worth his wages cause i've only seen him once or twice (probably the same games you have actually) but with the lack of experience in the team when he signed i tihnk it was probably necessary - should gone for an experience centre back though.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #208 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:41:00 »

My point exactly. Hitler was a good painter too.

Cheesy

Always good to see Hitler used as a comparison.
santasdead

« Reply #209 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:41:40 »

Hahaha Fight the power NorwayRed.

I'm not the power, just an annoying cunt.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: