Pages: 1 ... 1756 1757 1758 [1759] 1760 1761 1762 ... 3981   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9093587 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #26370 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 07:45:41 »

He can reignite his career here or anywhere but can he stop being a cock?
The jury’s out on that one. One things for sure, his agent will have his work cut out trying to build bridges with Flitcroft and Power or persuading another club that he is a reformed character and worth shelling out money for.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26371 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 07:46:48 »

so what do we think of the window?

Banks and Richards so far so good.
Rollin is a bit of an unknown.
reserve keeper isn't going to play much
the departed weren't paying anyway.
lots of football  to be played.

for me, I'd rate it upper average. we are stronger, but bit early to call it as good.
Flashheart

« Reply #26372 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 07:55:23 »

If the Rovers guy improves our defence, then it's been an excellent window.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #26373 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 08:02:29 »

If the Rovers guy improves our defence, then it's been an excellent window.
This.
Can’t fault Flitcroft this window, brought players in the positions we could all see were needed.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #26374 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 09:49:14 »

The jury’s out on that one. One things for sure, his agent will have his work cut out trying to build bridges with Flitcroft and Power or persuading another club that he is a reformed character and worth shelling out money for.

Yep, made himself look an idiot with that interview he gave also. ‘ I’ve got lots of offers’.
Now stuck with him training with the youth team for the foreseeable also
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #26375 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 09:50:23 »

IN: Banks and Richards have made good starts, both finding the back of the net straight away and seeming to be good signings. DF has said he brought Menayese in for 'mobility' (ie pace) and that was much needed

OUT: Goddard wasn't playing so no great loss. And the fact we've got money for Brophy is almost criminal.

That just leaves Vigs really. Shame nothing seems to have been sorted for him. I suppose the two options now are he stays and fights to make things right or he goes out on loan to the conference before looking for a new club in the summer. Either that or he can sulk in the reserves for a few months.

All in all a decent window and hopefully the boost we need to reach the top 3.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26376 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 10:14:18 »

Yep, made himself look an idiot with that interview he gave also. ‘ I’ve got lots of offers’.
Now stuck with him training with the youth team for the foreseeable also

If we go up, then Vigs is more than capable of performing in League 1. It's going to a battle of wits. Who stays the longest - Vigs or Flitcroft.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #26377 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 10:20:45 »

Getting money for Brophy was a huge win. Cant have been much.... But he's found his level now I think.
china red

« Reply #26378 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 10:24:02 »

Didn’t see many games last season, was Vigs that good anyway?

Richards looks like a great signing at this level, and having Timi and Banks in midfield is a massive improvement on Dunne and Linganzi. 
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #26379 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 10:26:35 »

Vigs is okay. Decent stopper at L1, prone to the odd mistake. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up a no. 1 keeper at Championship level one day. Known to be a bit of a prankster / complete arsehole so depends how much that affects him really.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #26380 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 11:04:48 »

Keepers can still go on emergency loans so wouldn't expect to see Vigs hang around for too long.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26381 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 11:24:26 »

Getting money for Brophy was a huge win. Cant have been much.... But he's found his level now I think.

Probably covered Power's and TT's air fare to Australia.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26382 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 11:54:54 »

Vigs is okay. Decent stopper at L1, prone to the odd mistake. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up a no. 1 keeper at Championship level one day. Known to be a bit of a prankster / complete arsehole so depends how much that affects him really.
Just needs a decent manager who can handle the man management side of the job. Any half-decent manager should be able to handle a few characters in the squad
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26383 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 12:06:38 »

Just needs a decent manager who can handle the man management side of the job. Any half-decent manager should be able to handle a few characters in the squad

One thing is for sure, a lot on here won't accept Mourinho as Flitters' replacement, after his 7 minute subbing of Fellaini.
Panda Paws

« Reply #26384 on: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 12:13:27 »

How many managers have we had that can't deal with him? All different characters, all the same issues. I think it's time to face it. The managers aren't the problem....

If you piss off three consecutive managers in L1 and L2 by being a prick, the chances are you're a prick, as opposed to you just needing someone who can manage you.

The sooner he goes the better. He'll either sort himself out and have a half-decent career or he'll continue to be a prick and not have a career.
Pages: 1 ... 1756 1757 1758 [1759] 1760 1761 1762 ... 3981   Go Up
Print
Jump to: