Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 96927 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:00:28 »

P.S. Can't help but think what this season would have been like if we had kept matey-boy from Southend who went to Leyton Orient. His Paynter-esque style might have meant Paynters goals from last year might not have dried up this year.

Revell...big mistake not signing him. I said it at the time as well, not just being wise in hindsight.

We have no genuine real prospects coming through that we can pin our hopes on apart from Miles Storie

At the risk of looking like an ignorant prick.....who?
Spencer_White

« Reply #436 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:02:21 »

Thats football now.

In some ways your more likely to hold onto the good older players, because the young players hit a bit of form and become big time 'Charlies'.

Revell was very much a mediocre player. Anyone who thinks an Alex Revell would get us top half of L1 is wrong. Very very average, at best.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #437 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:02:41 »

Youth team player coming through,pretty much our only real hope of making any money.

You ignorant prick.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:05:20 »

I thought josh parsons was suppsoed to be decent?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:06:25 »

Youth team player coming through,pretty much our only real hope of making any money.

You ignorant prick.

I thank you Wink
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #440 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:06:49 »

To be fair fuck knows. Was speaking to someone today who is under the impression the production line has basically dried up with the exeption of this Storie lad.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:07:42 »

Revell was very much a mediocre player. Anyone who thinks an Alex Revell would get us top half of L1 is wrong. Very very average, at best.

And how would you rate Pericard and Dossevi out of interest?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:12:56 »

Id rather revell than pericard, at least he can score
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:13:48 »

Id rather revell than pericard, at least he can score

word

ten times the player

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:15:34 »

To be fair fuck knows. Was speaking to someone today who is under the impression the production line has basically dried up with the exeption of this Storie lad.

that might be the case of the current youth team,but nobody can forsee how the younger players will develop.
there's always those who spring a surprise and come good, and others who fail to reach their early potential.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #445 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:19:07 »

that might be the case of the current youth team,but nobody can forsee how the younger players will develop.
there's always those who spring a surprise and come good, and others who fail to reach their early potential.
Sorry mate that's what i meant the current youth team. Suppose what i am saying is the last few years we have been fortunate to sell players like Lucas,Tozer Henshall etc that have helped the coffers and now we don't have that luxury we are seeing young first team players going earlier than we want.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:20:41 »

Sorry mate that's what i meant the current youth team. Suppose what i am saying is the last few years we have been fortunate to sell players like Lucas,Tozer Henshall etc that have helped the coffers and now we don't have that luxury we are seeing young first team players going earlier than we want.

How is Budgie now I wonder
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #447 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:28:09 »

Doing very well mate has a few things lined up been doing a bit of work at spurs i believe.
Spencer_White

« Reply #448 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:30:40 »

Pericard - average, goes backward too often. Not good, but it doesnt excuse the amount of shit Swindon fans have given him. The Pericard shit was started by a racist element and a lot of Swindon fans have joined in.

Dossevi - an enigma, I assume they have a position on the continent for him that doesnt exist in England, maybe a right winger in a 4-3-3? He is a good footballer, but has no confidence in front of goal. Said all season he was a problem player because he doesnt have a position in our team.

Id say both are better footballers than Revell. But Revell was hanging onto his League career by a thread and come out fighting. They could both do with some of that desperation. But based on what Ive seen of Revell (for and against Swindon) a very very mediocre player. If your're playing Revell every week then you aren't going to get to Play off standard.

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:31:58 »

i know you were not asking me but i think they are both fucking terrible nonetheless.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: