Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your Teachers..  (Read 14417 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:28:18 »

Mick Dams>All.

New College Maths Department is ace, shame i'm bad at it.
flammableBen

« Reply #31 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:29:27 »

Yeah he was pretty ace. I don't think I ever had him for properly though. He used to randomly stop and chat to me though.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:30:26 »

Is he the one who wears his tie round his head rambo stylee??

Things get better but they never get good
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:32:54 »

Quote from: "Nemo"
Mick Dams>All.

New College Maths Department is ace, shame i'm bad at it.

I always found his nutiness a bit distracting.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:45:45 »

I had David Stephenson for maths at new college, bit of an eccentric fellow.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:47:22 »

Makes me laugh when 21 year olds say how things have changed etc, but suppose they may have.

I went to Dorcan, was a little wank due to them not pushing people in what they were good at.  Teachers who stood out was Mr Coombes, took no shit, and a geaography teacher who supported rovers?! foprgot his name but was ace

College different matter, one women said I would work in a burger place for life on my third day but an ecomomins teacher called Alan Wright (sunderland bloke) was the best teacher person I have met in life.

Whole education needs overhaul but under this government wont do that

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:48:00 »

Gerard was as geeky as you could possibly imagine a maths tutor to be but he was definitely a good tutor.

Wanted me to do a maths degree the crazy fool.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:51:04 »

Bob ayre off of business studies is also the best teacher ever. Just makes a tit of himself, and uses silly examples that just stick in your head for even the most boring of topics. A proper ledgend

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:58:40 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
Bob ayre off of business studies is also the best teacher ever. Just makes a tit of himself, and uses silly examples that just stick in your head for even the most boring of topics. A proper ledgend

Tap-dancing bears. FACT!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:59:58 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"

I went to Dorcan, was a little wank due to them not pushing people in what they were good at.  Teachers who stood out was Mr Coombes, took no shit, and a geaography teacher who supported rovers?! foprgot his name but was ace

The teacher that supported Rovers was Mr. Haskins.....but he was my tutor and taught history....not Geography. Unless there was another one....

I never really liked Mr. Coombes.....but at least he was a Town fan.....
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 11:04:11 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
Quote from: "STFC dave"

Tap-dancing bears. FACT!

Cheesy

McLovin

« Reply #41 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 11:14:12 »

Anyone at New College is better than Duncan Webster. That can't be denied. My tutor was pretty good by all accounts, but i never turned up. Sarah Kanavas be her name.

Michael Law rules over everyone at New College.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 11:19:46 »

Quote from: "DV"
Quote from: "Bushey Boy"

The teacher that supported Rovers was Mr. Haskins.....but he was my tutor and taught history....not Geography. Unless there was another one....

I never really liked Mr. Coombes.....but at least he was a Town fan.....

Nah not haskins, he was  bit odd! Miss white was my tutor, lovely arse

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 11:28:46 »

I cant remember my teachers at college partly due to the fact that i probably only went one day a month, instead of 4 days a week. Course cant have been that hard though, as i still passed Cool

I think there was a welsh cunt there though, he was a bastard on the odd occasion i went though, i think he must have been bullied when he was younger.  

Oh, and our class made another lecturer have a breakdown i think.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 11:46:57 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Best teacher Mr O'Leary - PE Teacher, left after a short while to go up to County Durham, I was gutted as he was my tutor!

Also special mention to City fan Mr Tucker, legend, the stick he took in 93, every Monday morning we'd go to his class room and stick our Swindon Scarves up in his room as we were on our way up!!!  And City were crap!!

John Bentley was class, brilliant days back then.  Mr Guilfoyle (history) was good, strict Yorkshire man, put the fear of God into me, but did it because he respected you.

I knew you would say Mr Tucker! - I remember I always used to see him at City away - still in his flared suites and hand knitted scarves and he always used to say hello which was mortifying at the time!

Didnt Mrs Guilfoyles wife teach too?

Do you remember Mrs Cuggy the supply teacher? she as like a million years old and reeked of fags?

Mrs Spencer was my tutor - she was ace to be honest -its so weird to think shes now my friends mother in Law - at her wedding - I was like "Hello Mr Spencer hello Mrs Spencer" they were like "please Charlotte call us Pam and John" I just couldnt!

You know some kids now a days dont even know the school used to be on two sites - some of the 18/19 year olds I work with at the sports centre laughed at me when I was talking about "North Wing and South Wing"
They missed out on those daily trudges up the link road in all weathers!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: