Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your Teachers..  (Read 14548 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:04:43 »

Commuting was ace, you'd get your walkers, bike riders and runners!!  

Mrs Cuggy, heart attack in a classroom she was, she must have died by now.

Mr Spencer was a nice bloke, Mrs Norgrove (remember when she was called that) was nice too.  Calling teachers by their first names is wrong!!

North Wing was much nicer than South Wing, the verranda for example, used to enjoy Mr Wharton's maths lessons in there!!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:29:50 »

i went to greendown and jools dowling was a cool guy.
he taught drama and was respected by everyone but wasn't in the least strict.
my form tutor was rowena brookes and she was one scary woman.she used to go ballistic if you fucked about, and had boys in their teens in tears regularly.
probably the most scary woman i've ever met.still kind of liked her and she deffo had the classes respect.
andy larter was ok as was ball bags bullion.
rumour was mr o had a plastic penis. he got it on witrh a parent of a kid in my year.i think they got married in the end.
how he made headmaster baffles me.
that fucker caught me smoking and i had a week outside the staffroom every break.also when getting bollocked for something or other by him i was outside the staffroom then just ran out of school and into lydiard then home. Cool
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:30:18 »

Didnt Mrs Cuggy die at school? maybe that was a vicious rumor?

yeah I had Mr Wharton for Maths too on the verranda- he was at Kim and Nicks wedding too!! it was a bit of a JBS teacherthon actually!

oh my god do you remember enrichment! everyone always wanted to do motorbikes with Mr Enright!

and do you still call people Vindons if they smell?? I do ha ha ha!

There was always fights on the link road too! and people cutting through the estate for a fag!  Soapy Tit Wank

I wanna go back to school!!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:45:10 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
Quote from: "janaage"
Best teacher Mr O'Leary - PE Teacher, left after a short while to go up to County Durham, I was gutted as he was my tutor!

Also special mention to City fan Mr Tucker, legend, the stick he took in 93, every Monday morning we'd go to his class room and stick our Swindon Scarves up in his room as we were on our way up!!!  And City were crap!!

John Bentley was class, brilliant days back then.  Mr Guilfoyle (history) was good, strict Yorkshire man, put the fear of God into me, but did it because he respected you.

I knew you would say Mr Tucker! - I remember I always used to see him at City away - still in his flared suites and hand knitted scarves and he always used to say hello which was mortifying at the time!

Didnt Mrs Guilfoyles wife teach too?

Do you remember Mrs Cuggy the supply teacher? she as like a million years old and reeked of fags?

Mrs Spencer was my tutor - she was ace to be honest -its so weird to think shes now my friends mother in Law - at her wedding - I was like "Hello Mr Spencer hello Mrs Spencer" they were like "please Charlotte call us Pam and John" I just couldnt!

You know some kids now a days dont even know the school used to be on two sites - some of the 18/19 year olds I work with at the sports centre laughed at me when I was talking about "North Wing and South Wing"
They missed out on those daily trudges up the link road in all weathers!
Seriously?! I'm pretty sure everybody in my year knew that. Half the books in the library still had "North Wing" inside the cover when I left!

Mr Spencer was a great teacher, never really knew Mrs Spencer what with her being a PE teacher and me being male but she seemed ok. As janaage mentioned, Mr Guilfoyle's history lessons were always pretty good. Mr Stagg deserves a mention though - was gutted when he had to retire half way through my maths A-level. He really made you want to do well and made you believe in yourself, and was great dealing with the arseholes too, of which Bentley has a high proprtion.
land_of_bo

« Reply #49 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:49:51 »

Quote from: "arriba"
i went to greendown and jools dowling was a cool guy.
he taught drama and was respected by everyone but wasn't in the least strict.
my form tutor was rowena brookes and she was one scary woman.she used to go ballistic if you fucked about, and had boys in their teens in tears regularly.
probably the most scary woman i've ever met.still kind of liked her and she deffo had the classes respect.
andy larter was ok as was ball bags bullion.
rumour was mr o had a plastic penis. he got it on witrh a parent of a kid in my year.i think they got married in the end.
how he made headmaster baffles me.
that fucker caught me smoking and i had a week outside the staffroom every break.also when getting bollocked for something or other by him i was outside the staffroom then just ran out of school and into lydiard then home. Cool

Jake the fake  Soapy Tit Wank

I know most people didn't like her but I liked Suzanne Cox, the french teacher. She was oddly also my french teacher at New College when I did A-Level french.

Who was the teacher who walked round like he had a hard on all day? Got kicked out of his class several times...didn't he catch me drawing that picture of him saying "FEED ME" (he was a fat fucker as well) - he told me to take it to the headmaster so I just went for a walk round, threw it away and came back. He asked what the head said and I replied "He liked it."

Then there was the gay jewish vegan science teacher, Lawrie something? He didn't get much shit at all  :|

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:52:30 »

haha mr magaylisp canoe shoe.
fuck knows who the hardon one was? mr noble maybe?he was a cock!
land_of_bo

« Reply #51 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:55:21 »

Can't remember. Steve something I think, might have been Noble.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:59:49 »

Mr Noble (Tim) became increasingly obsessed with Shakespeare and left to go teach drama some place iirc.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 13:01:21 »

a lad in our year chucked tipex over his car.he never removed it
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #54 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 13:04:03 »

He was a complete cunt though so that's quite amusing.

Mr Denley was a pretty cool teacher - he realised the class could finish the work in 20 minutes so he just let us doss for the rest of the lesson, once he was sure we had done it all. Either that or we'd bring up the time he was arrested at football  Soapy Tit Wank

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 13:07:41 »

wasn't there during my time si.me and bo were in the first intake of the school
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 13:11:16 »

you old fuckers.
McLovin

« Reply #57 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 13:22:35 »

Mr Larter was cool. I think i may have upset his daughter a few months back though, so i'd rather not bump into him again...

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 13:25:09 »

did you shag her?also do you have a cousin called paul?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 13:38:58 »

How come you know your teachers first names?

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: