Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leicester Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 44575 times)
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:12:38 »

They're being very positive about us on the Leicester forum. Nice.

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:16:29 »

Didn't listen or watch the game today but by the sounds of it(from the post match interviews)it went how i expected it to. A plucky dispaly with a great following from us but the inevitable defeat. Nice to hear Louis Thompson got on. He is a tough little bugger and it won't faze him. Hope he did ok
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:18:41 »

They're being very positive about us on the Leicester forum. Nice.
All seem to agree Konchesky was lucky not to be sent off.

Never knowingly overstated.
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:20:51 »

All seem to agree Konchesky was lucky not to be sent off.

I was asked to keep it down by the flat next to me after the challenge.. Apparently my language wasn't appropriate for young children..  Girl Giggle
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:21:58 »

From what I saw from my jerky t'internet feed:

- there wasn't a gulf of 2 divs between up and IMO Leicester are a team on the up - pretty solid all round.
- Nobody was oustanding, but as a team we looked good and played the ball nicely and at a good tempo.
- Should have been a sending off
- Was pleasantly surprised with Cibbochi
- Shame we couldn't finish
- fans were amazing - very proud.

All in all not to fussed we are out - we have more important targets.  
Flashheart

« Reply #305 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:25:34 »

Konchesky's challenge was despicable. Could have ended Ferry's career.

What makes it worse is that there was no need for it. Had Ferry been a player breaking through for an equaliser with minutes to go, it might be 'understandable' (for want of a better word). There was no need for that challenge whatsoever. That he got away with it pisses me off. That he even thought off that challenge dwarfs the fact he was not sent off.

What an utter tosser.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:30:34 »

after such an early goal I feared a mauling. credit the team for getting back into it. Leicester always looked dangerous coming forward though.

Alan mcc' was immense. afraid ciocbocci was out his depth but this was a big jump in quality of opposition. is Smith injured? not sure why he isn't staring right now.

but all in all a great effort.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:35:29 »

after such an early goal I feared a mauling. credit the team for getting back into it. Leicester always looked dangerous coming forward though.

Alan mcc' was immense. afraid ciocbocci was out his depth but this was a big jump in quality of opposition. is Smith injured? not sure why he isn't staring right now.

but all in all a great effort.

I thought ciocbocci was second best Town player after McCormack
Flashheart

« Reply #308 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:36:30 »

is Smith injured? not sure why he isn't staring right now.

I'm guessing Risser was used for his size, strength and defensive qualities.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him used again away at Southend next week.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:38:30 »

I thought Cibocchi was poor today too. Defensively all over the place, crosses weren't beating the first man and, free-kick before half time aside, generally one of the weaker players today.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:42:09 »

Thought we were the better team in the first half.
In the second half Leicester coped with us much better & looked the better team to be fair.

The lads never gave up, and I wouldn't want to point the finger at anyone today as they all put in plenty of effort. It is obvious that the step up in class was probably too much for one or two.

The fans were great today, and never gave up on the team.

I did have words with two silly old buggers behind me who pronounced that it was a waste of a trip when the team was announced without Flint.

They also commented every time that Risser, Cibocchi & Devera mis placed a pass that they were shit & shouldn't be playing. Doh
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:44:34 »

Anyone know if anything else was said about players coming in di canio interview ?
stfcinbmth

« Reply #312 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:45:28 »

Konchesky's challenge was despicable. Could have ended Ferry's career.

What makes it worse is that there was no need for it. Had Ferry been a player breaking through for an equaliser with minutes to go, it might be 'understandable' (for want of a better word). There was no need for that challenge whatsoever. That he got away with it pisses me off. That he even thought off that challenge dwarfs the fact he was not sent off.

What an utter tosser.

You needed a second look to see how bad it was, ref must have had a similar view, hence just a yellow
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:47:12 »

from BBC:
Jack Harrison on Twitter praises Crawley Town's boss after their 1-0 win at Hull: "Is it me or is Steve Evans living out every man's football manager dream and taking unknowns to the big time! Good on him"."

obviously Jack Harrison is a thick twat

I come from a land down-under
stfcinbmth

« Reply #314 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 18:48:44 »

@Posh I'd imagine that Flint was pretty gutted about being injured too, surely the old boys thought of that
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: