Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leicester Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 44040 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #450 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 17:16:17 »

Thats all well and good when its Southend away on a Tuesday night. But when its a sell out in a limited area, with hardly anywhere else to stand, i'll come and stand right in front of you, inbetween two rows of seats, and see how you like a 6' 5 bloke obscuring your view and nearly elbowing your face when clapping. And ill turn around and say "grow up mate, its not the fucking theatre" as you eloquently put it.

As long as you don't mind me jumping on you and kissing your face when we score xx
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 17:22:50 »

I'm sure that a few days ago, all these people were waxing lyrical over youtube videos of crowd scenes in Europe.

You know, jumping up and down together, chucking smoke bombs, singing, clapping etc.

Lots of quotes along the lines of "you get a much better atmosphere abroad"

Well, maybe they don't have boring bastards sat in the middle of them, complaining to stewards about the noise

At which point did I say I wasn't singing or clapping? I was stood up the whole match (and pleased to be), singing and getting involved the whole match.

Complaining about the noise? Thats a new one in this discussion!

The fact is, I like to be part of the atmosphere, watch the match and enjoy the experience - and I have a few pints to enhance that.
But if idiots like you class a "boring bastard" as someone who doesn't enjoy having a jostle for their space that they have paid for in the stand because smashed up "fans" want to cram themselves in together and have no respect for the others (even those who UNLIKE me don't like to sing and just go to watch the match), then fair enough, I'm a boring bastard.

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 17:23:38 »

As long as you don't mind me jumping on you and kissing your face when we score xx

No problem babes, lets meet x

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #453 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 18:55:39 »

At which point did I say I wasn't singing or clapping? I was stood up the whole match (and pleased to be), singing and getting involved the whole match.

Complaining about the noise? Thats a new one in this discussion!

The fact is, I like to be part of the atmosphere, watch the match and enjoy the experience - and I have a few pints to enhance that.
But if idiots like you class a "boring bastard" as someone who doesn't enjoy having a jostle for their space that they have paid for in the stand because smashed up "fans" want to cram themselves in together and have no respect for the others (even those who UNLIKE me don't like to sing and just go to watch the match), then fair enough, I'm a boring bastard.

FWIW, I completely agree with you, I just hate people who fucking moan about this shit on the internet. They want an atmosphere but they don't want it right by them. Fucking go in VIP or something.

PS, If you're a town end boy, I'm T2, M60 (ish)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 19:08:14 »

PS, If you're a town end boy, I'm T2, M60 (ish)

But are you? Wink
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #455 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 19:10:06 »

issshhhh Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: