Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Brentford Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27708 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 23:14:00 »

Talking about Kasim.  I saw him going down the tunnel on crutches.  Anyone know what he's done?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 23:31:20 »

McCormack typified everything fans wanted from a player in his time with us. Leadership, real commitment, no small amount of skill and an appreciation of the fans. His spell at centre back under Di Canio was first class.

Shame he got booed. He deserved a good reception.

Totally agree with the first statement. As for the second; play the game like that and expect to get dogs abuse! Brentford are a horrible team epitomised by McCormack and the failure to give the ball back at the end.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 23:33:12 by Paolo69 » Logged
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #167 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 01:05:20 »

Cooper having a go at the fans
Fair play to him, far too many spastics who haven't a clue about anything.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 05:53:37 »

Don't know about everyone else but I personally didn't mind him until Brentford away where he was repeatedly a bell end and stamped on Kasim too.

Totally agree. Also he was a whinging cunt for most of the game and did that imaginary card waving thing that I fucking hate.

It's All Good..............
Colin Todd

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 08:55:30 »

Agree about mccormack. I always liked him when playing for us and understood why he left. I had no intention of giving him any stick.

But by the end of the game his general demeanour and imaginary card waving led to me calling him a cunt, repeatedly
Barry Scott

« Reply #170 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:10:01 »

I thought McCormack was a pretty average player and vastly overrated by us fans to be honest.

He was great at centre half, but at centre mid I didn't think he was a decent enough passer to make him anything other than just a vocal, committed, tough tackling, but not indispensable player. I didn't give a single fuck when he left.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:23:26 »

Talking about Kasim.  I saw him going down the tunnel on crutches.  Anyone know what he's done?
Foot injury apparently, Cooper said his season could be over!!
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:37:08 by ronnie21 » Logged
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:29:41 »

McCormack typified everything fans wanted from a player in his time with us. Leadership, real commitment, no small amount of skill and an appreciation of the fans. His spell at centre back under Di Canio was first class.

Shame he got booed. He deserved a good reception.
I was told yesterday that he'd already signed a pre-contract agreement with Brentford before the play-off match, hence him not taking a penalty. The guy who told me had no reason to lie so in turn I've got no reason to disbelieve him. If true he deserved all the abuse he got yesterday and more.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:36:19 »

That rumour comes out about every players who gets offered a deal but goes on a free in the summer...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:53:52 »

The ref was reeeeeaaaaalllyyyy fat

Things get better but they never get good
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 10:31:44 »

I was told yesterday that he'd already signed a pre-contract agreement with Brentford before the play-off match, hence him not taking a penalty. The guy who told me had no reason to lie so in turn I've got no reason to disbelieve him.
Utter rubbish.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 10:34:13 »

Totally agree. Also he was a whinging cunt for most of the game and did that imaginary card waving thing that I fucking hate.

Shake it, shake it....shake it like a Polaroid picture!!!

Clems Army!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 10:38:24 »

I've heard the McCormack pre-contract thing from several unrelated people in various places who I'd be inclined to believe. Whether ink had been put to paper I do not know, but I think there is some reality to the two parties at least being involved in talks.

Whatever way you slice it, he was our captain and not taking that penalty in the play-offs was a fucking cowardly thing to do.
swindonremo

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 10:44:24 »

I missed Thompsons goal yesterday Bad Mood, first time i've ever missed a goal watching Swindon live. i watched it on the football league show last night, and it was awful defending from Brentford, and a nice finish from Louis. My MOTD, was Wes, he made a few brilliant saves to keep us in the match, especially the one from the corner. COYR

COYR
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 10:51:37 »

Douglas gets he blame but Button fucked him with that 100mph at midriff pass.....

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: