Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Sheffield United Official Matchday Thread  (Read 37973 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #195 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 07:10:02 »

Neither were The Thompson Twins. Actually interesting story if wiki is to be believed. Started off as squatters, ended up playing live aid with Madonna.

It's all Hergé fault anyway.
With the greatest respect....it is pretty obvious that they weren't twins...for a start there were 3 of them Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 08:20:35 »

The season will probably end up being a pretty insignificant one in the long run, but that goal from Thompson and the celebration with his brother was a fantastic moment! Havent celebrated a goal like that since Flint's equaliser at Brentford!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 08:51:05 »

Thank you Wes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLokCDB3ls4

Sheff U will want one of those.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman

« Reply #198 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 09:01:07 »

I don't want to mention the P word as its banned but for the record at this stage of the season last year Yeovil were sat in 7th place in the league 1 point behind Tranmere in 6th and hadn't won a game for 5 successive matches and look what happened to them Wink

kerry red

« Reply #199 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 09:10:26 »

Bottom of the Championship!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 09:14:35 »

Embedded for those who can't be arsed to click to another site.

Gorgeous finish for Miles' goal. Again, Sheffield should have won.

What that ref was doing for what should have been their second goal I have no idea, play fucking advantage you muppet. Glad he didn't of course, but would feel seriously aggrieved if it had been my team. Standard of refereeing...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 09:14:56 »

Bottom of the Championship!

Indeed and getting gates less than us...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 09:19:30 »

Indeed and getting gates less than us...

They are making a better fist of this season than I (and probably most people) anticipated.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 09:29:27 »

But they're still royally fucked and I, for one, am delighted.

Fucking wurzel cunts in their shitty town with a shitty ground and shitty fans.
Panda Paws

« Reply #204 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 09:50:33 »

What that ref was doing for what should have been their second goal I have no idea, play fucking advantage you muppet. Glad he didn't of course, but would feel seriously aggrieved if it had been my team. Standard of refereeing...

Clearly offside, so no advantage.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 09:56:26 »

Clearly offside, so no advantage.

Was he? In which case fuck 'em, well done Lino. You can't tell on highlights that only focus on one section of the pitch, couldn't see if there were any Swindon players out wide playing him on.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 10:22:38 »

Embedded for those who can't be arsed to click to another site.

Gorgeous finish for Miles' goal. Again, Sheffield should have won.

He was offside, the Sheff Utd fans seemed to think the linesman gave the free kick but he flagged for offside and the ref brought it back, which was funny because he wasnt playing advantage. If anything, that worked against us!

I think United got a lot of favourable decisions out of the 50/50 challenges, so fuck em. Wouldnt say they were better than us either. We got tired and they started to dominate but (as we well know) you pay the price for sloppy defending, ours was pretty solid. I think Stephens, Troy & Wes pretty much won us the game.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #207 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 10:54:58 »

But they're still royally fucked and I, for one, am delighted.

Fucking wurzel cunts in their shitty town with a shitty ground and shitty fans.
I know hundred of them and they are all genuine fans and always nice to me, it must be just to you.

yes they look like they will be relegated this year but they are £5 mill better off than they were last year with a new ground on the horizon because of it.

At no stage in my life did I ever think Yeovil would be in a higher league than us.

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 12:54:33 »

I know hundred of them and they are all genuine fans and always nice to me, it must be just to you.

yes they look like they will be relegated this year but they are £5 mill better off than they were last year with a new ground on the horizon because of it.

At no stage in my life did I ever think Yeovil would be in a higher league than us.

I live quite close. Constantly get asked why I'm not a Yeovil fan. Pisses me off. Which might skew my opinion somewhat.

And the ones I know are all loud mouthed cunts. Let's not forget they voted against more money to lower leagues too. http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Glovers-executive-chairman-defends-contentious/story-19633480-detail/story.html

And Gary Fucking Johnson is in charge, that's enough reason to hate the cunts.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #209 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 13:00:06 »

Gary Johnson is a poison pixie but having lived in Yeovil for 6 years and now lived 11 years just 14 miles away from Yeovil not one person has ever asked me why I am not a Yeovil fan, could be that I am a lot older than you but honestly I have never had one cross word with their fans who in the main seem alright.

I come accross a lot more local Bristol Shitty fans that are much more vocal and nasty than any Yokels fans.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 31, 2014, 13:01:47 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: