Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who's staying next season?  (Read 26871 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 20:49:27 »

Bloody hell.

Why remove the start of the sentence including the word 'if', so it reads completely differently in your quote?

You seem to take pleasure in picking me out and disagreeing with everything I say yet when others say similar it's not an issue.  If I piss you off that much, why not just hit the ignore button and be done with then you won't have to read my crap.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 20:49:52 »

I find it amazing how he still follows the forum on all things stfc whilst pointing out he can't stand the shit of league 1 and the lack of entertainment. Not posting and waiting for us to get to the championship sounds a better option for all.

Its all fine and good to belittle his opinions, but our season ticket numbers are declining and we could do with people like DV (and others that have lost the love) to re-engage with the club.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 20:51:13 »

A few years back it would have never in a million years thought DV would talk like this?
Flashheart

« Reply #78 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 20:51:22 »

Why remove the start of the sentence including the word 'if', so it reads completely differently in your quote?

You seem to take pleasure in picking me out and disagreeing with everything I say yet when others say similar it's not an issue.  If I piss you off that much, why not just hit the ignore button and be done with then you won't have to read my crap.

Bullshit. I disagree with anybody that I disagree with, put your victim card away.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 20:56:56 »

which bit did you disagree with ? the suggestion we could go down next year, or the prospect of giving it a break after a poor season?
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:00:37 »

Andrew from Flic Sports said on Twitter that he's confident Gladwin will be a Villa player by the end of the week.

Hell of a step up for him, not sure he's up to it to be honest, still very raw.
Flashheart

« Reply #81 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:02:22 »

Actually, you know what Jo, I misread your sentence. My apologies.

You can still put the victim card away though, nobody (at least not myself) is singling you out for anything.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:04:47 »

@welshred - they'd be buying his potential, not to start him in the first team. he'll surely go out on loan somewhere first.

heck, he only forced his way into our first 11 in the last half of the season.
Flashheart

« Reply #83 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:06:59 »

I can easily see Gladwin playing for us next season.
Spud

« Reply #84 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:10:05 »

I can see Gladwin being loaned to a Championship Club. Same goes for Louis Thompson.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:12:19 »

I can see Gladwin being loaned to a Championship Club. Same goes for Louis Thompson.

Louis yes but reckon Gladwin back to us will be part of any deal as Louis was.
No mug is Power when it comes to outgoing deals it seems
Spud

« Reply #86 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:14:30 »

Louis yes but reckon Gladwin back to us will be part of any deal as Louis was.
No mug is Power when it comes to outgoing deals it seems

Yeah. I hear a lot to suggest that Power won't sell unless it's a good deal for the Club.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:19:06 »

Right for you.
Missed 6 games last season both home and away. 160 mile round trip to home games.
Have an 11 year old Son who has over 30 grounds visited and a 7 year old going on 20 grounds.
Boring ? Yes sometimes and why do We do it ?
Have to question that often. It's in my blood, feel proud almost to the point of feel the adrenalin pumping around my body. Perhaps its the DNA and maybe in the 70's I should have followed in my Pompey routes but I didn't I chose Swindon and do you know what, I have loved every minute.
Don't give a shit what you do quite frankly, as you feel kind of proud that you don't follow STFC and you are bored of the football. If all lower league fans took your stance then quite frankly it would be Championship and above that matters.
Season tickets at the ready, pissed off feelings melting away. Enjoy posting shite on a message board football forum. Don't honestly know why you bother but everyone entitled to an opinion and of course you are free to do what you want.
But why bother when clearly you don't care or maybe I am wrong and my passion gets the better of me, not the first time may I add. Shit not looking forward to Fleetwood again and wish it was Hull but as a Supporter most of it is out of your hands.
Why do you bother an honest open question ?

Brilliant post. As you say, "it's in your blood"

My 8 year old son cried at every goal yesterday and he still thanked me for taking him to Wembley. I felt terrible, not only because of the game but because I got him into this. I expected him to ask if he could change teams today.......

But he started a new master league on PES as Swindon before getting changed into his town shirt to go outside and play. And so it continues.......
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 21:31:02 »

The thought of ricketts playing and coaching our defence fills me with dread. Why not get Shaun close to coach our strikers. He has been total wank.

Oh, can we have Paul Hunt coach the midfield too?  Cheesy

Cats are better than dogs FACT
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 22:08:26 »

Its all fine and good to belittle his opinions, but our season ticket numbers are declining and we could do with people like DV (and others that have lost the love) to re-engage with the club.

It seems without championship football we can't "re-engage" these fans. Best finish in 15 years but it's still shit and unwatchable in many people's eyes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: