Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ADVER: Fitton Back In Uk to Finish Takeover  (Read 23838 times)
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #210 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 15:40:58 »

Maybe but the weather wouldn't stop me protesting, hopefully if it stops raining they may be may people protesting after the game.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 15:41:11 »

Quote from: "OneBillPower"
I just think that considering the club's future is on the line 100 people protesting is poor and i expected a few hundred at least.

Ah, just a misunderstanding, iampissedafterall. Surely a better turn out for the attendance after the match though! Although if Fritton's interview filters through the crowd then it may take the edge off.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 15:43:43 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
I just think that considering the club's future is on the line 100 people protesting is poor and i expected a few hundred at least.

Ah, just a misunderstanding, iampissedafterall. Surely a better turn out for the attendance after the match though! Although if Fritton's interview filters through the crowd then it may take the edge off.

Thats certainly possible. What I don't understand is the nature of the problem with SPD - is anyone from the board also involved in this company? Something in the back of my mind tells me they are, but I'd need confirmation of that.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #213 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 15:46:33 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"
Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"

Thats certainly possible. What I don't understand is the nature of the problem with SPD - is anyone from the board also involved in this company? Something in the back of my mind tells me they are, but I'd need confirmation of that.

Bear with me here! SPD??, sorry if I'm being fick!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #214 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 15:47:18 »

This Shaw Park Developments thing concerns me, it probably do has something to do with the board no doubt! Also it will involve other people, i know Fitton said that lawyers are working on it but they need to sort it out quickly we have very little time left, i fear this could be a stumbling block and could potentially ruin this takeover, i don't know too much about Shaw Park Developments, hopefully someone can shed some light on this situation.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #215 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 15:48:23 »

Ahhhh SPD = Shaw Park Developments.

I may be slow at times but I always get there in the end.
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 15:50:33 »

Somebody somewhere (RobT I think) posted some information on SPD some time back. I'm trying to find it, bear with me.

Google's not helping me.....
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #217 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 15:57:10 »

Here's some info: http://www.sfpg.org.uk/shawpark.doc
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #218 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 16:01:28 »

Right, I see now.

Thanks for that, cos it makes sense now.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #219 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 16:03:29 »

As you can see from that document Bob Holt, Sandy Gray and James Wills are director's in that company along with 3 other's.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #220 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 16:05:37 »

As you can see from that document Bob Holt, Sandy Gray and James Wills are director's in that company along with 3 other's.

Yep, the penny has now fallen.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 16:06:04 »

The board should of had this soughted before negotiations started with fitton surley they must of known the score when dealing with best holdings before that went tits up . These people are bloody amateurs who are running our club and a disease i cant wait to they leave :fu:
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 16:06:28 »

And three names spring to attention pretty quickly. James Wills, Bob Holt and Sandy Gray....

Exactly what I was looking for, but couldn't find. Cheers.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 16:08:09 »

Directors on there include Sandy Gray, Bob Holt and James Seton Wills. Others may be something to do with St. Modwen who IIRC were involved in the failed Shaw tip plan.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #224 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 16:11:14 »

I agree with newmarket red surely the board knew the situation with regards to this before having talks with best holdings and fitton? they have left it a bit late haven't they, too late i wonder?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: