Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Going alone  (Read 14383 times)
One F In Fitton

« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 23:12:24 »

Lighten up a bit eh.

BRAVISSIMO!!  Clap

I was just taking the piss, whereas you come across as someone who's desperately in need of a blowjob.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 18:44:29 »

Not living in swindon I often end up traveling at least some of the way to/from games on my own. I'll be honest the hardest bit is having to say goodbye to eveyone at Paddington while I'll travel back home on my own for an hour. I'll admit to having a tear or two in my eye sometimes and it's worse if I'm pissed and we lose. Those that know me will be fimilar with my rather gay but heart felt txt messages as I travel home on my own. If we end up in the playoffs I'm staying the night in Swindon!!!!

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Panda Paws

« Reply #77 on: Friday, April 2, 2010, 09:51:08 »

At home usually it's just me and my bro or I go on my own but I enjoy seeing the lads I sit near. Away, sometimes I go on my own, sometimes with a mate or two and a couple of times a season, for the big games, I'll get the choochoo or funbus with a big group of mates and some folk off here.

Interesting a couple pages ago about it being a personal thing and going with your dad. Before my old man moved to China it was 99% of the time me him and my bro, and as we were all so busy in the week there was nothing better than getting up saturday and heading to boston or grimsby or somewhere and spending some quality time together, something I now miss big time.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, April 2, 2010, 10:15:52 »

Not living in swindon I often end up traveling at least some of the way to/from games on my own. I'll be honest the hardest bit is having to say goodbye to eveyone at Paddington while I'll travel back home on my own for an hour. I'll admit to having a tear or two in my eye sometimes and it's worse if I'm pissed and we lose. Those that know me will be fimilar with my rather gay but heart felt txt messages as I travel home on my own. If we end up in the playoffs I'm staying the night in Swindon!!!!

That is a fucking good idea, If we do win the playoffs i'll make sure i book a hotel in swindon, as i've been to 3 wins and spent the evenings either in Newbury or up here, and was a bit flat tbh celebrating on my own.
nochee

« Reply #79 on: Friday, April 2, 2010, 16:55:03 »

Celebrating the play off win over Leicester outside the Vic in old town was a quality night. The journey down the M4 was pretty amazing too with all the town fans on the bridges with flags and banners. Its a good idea to come back to the town if when we make it that far.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: