Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 80794 times)
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:34:03 »

Morrison's a good player, he just doesn't have the 5+ years of league football experience you look for, when asking a player to fulfil the role we as a club are asking him to do.

He's bound to cock up and make mistakes at his age, and he's not a fast player so those mistakes get exposed.
glos_robin

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:37:40 »

Morrison's a good player, he just doesn't have the 5+ years of league football experience you look for, when asking a player to fulfil the role we as a club are asking him to do.

He's bound to cock up and make mistakes at his age, and he's not a fast player so those mistakes get exposed.
He's been embarrassingly shit for weeks now though, he should have been 'rested' a few a games ago for his own good and good of the team. As I said blind faith that 'it will come good' is my main concern.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:38:41 »

Is Ferry still not match fit? Baffling how he wasn't brought on in my opinion
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:40:31 »

Indeed. Ferry is twice the player Timlin is and also the first player I would put in when Douglas is missing. Not sure what is going on there.
glos_robin

« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:42:03 »

It's all very bizarre, certain players are almost untouchable and others don't seem to get a look in
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:44:19 »

Apparently he is fit, but just isn't first (or now it appears even second choice).  It sort of begs the question as to why he was bought?

There definitely seems to be something a bit odd going on and as mentioned in the matchday thread it looks as if there is some sort of rift developing with specific players.  That is no good for anyone.
dell boy

« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 07:33:21 »

Oh Danny Boy ....

As said before we have lost two very winnerable cup games Brentford/Crawley both at home. If Fitton is going to be consistent then Danny is a gonner before January.

Same format again then, Shirty/Bodin step in for 8-9 matches, we tumble into the relegation zone and fight for our lives to stay in Division One.

What a fucking shite season, but this is Swindon Town we are following.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 08:12:39 »

Crawley were always going to have a chance to beat us, hence why it was put on TV in the first place.

I don't think we should sack DW just yet, but he definately needs to grow some balls and drop individuals that aren't performing. He dropped Lucas, and there's definately some more players that need dropping.

I wonder how many people wanted Danny out after saturdays game?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 08:55:04 »

Wilson's problem is he has his favourites even if they are shite, he plays them because he believes they just need games to come good.

LUCAS- Shit most of the season but stood by him, despite last season Smith doing well, Lucas got the shirt back right away, same this season, it wasnt until the fans started turning on Wilson he made the change. DOnt get me wrong Lucas was brilliant last season and to be fair I am gutted he lost his form.

PRUTTON - No where as good as Ferry, We sign Ferry and he doesnt get a game, Why? He is a lot better than Prutton. We should ahve used the money for Ferry on a CB if he isnt going to be played. Ferry is better than Prutton and Timlin

PERICARD -Rubbish player but always gets picked regardless of how shit he is

O'BRIEN -Runs but that is about it, whenever healthy plays but contributes nothing at all to the team

When fans question him he has a go and says get behind the team. Well the team isn't working so something needs to change.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:06:12 »

Way too early for this type of thread.

We are 8 points behind Charlton and 5 points off 2 teams in the play-offs. Ok, losing to a non-league team in the cup is embarrassing but non-league isn't as cack as it used to be anymore, Crawley are a professional team with decent players remember.

In 10-15 games time, when we are nearer the end to the start of the season if we are 20 points away from the play-offs and staring a relegation battle in the face, then is the time to question the management. At the moment the consistency is frustrating but chopping and changing isn't the answer IMO.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:12:55 »

the team needs money spending on it,or a manager capable of polishing turds.
fittons transfer policy hasn't worked,and the replacement players aint equal to those who left.
the club is stable off the pitch,but stale as fuck on it.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:13:16 »

im 50/50 on this
if he was to go, i would like to see someone like Tisdale..

And please fuck phil smith off, hes bald and shit

i also will probably get slated for this, but the players like ritchie etc, who he has got in on loan again, why didnt he sign them up permnanently in the summer, now teams like millwall are sniffing around ritchie...
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:15:05 by otanswell » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:15:50 »

im 50/50 on this
if he was to go, i would like to see someone like Tisdale..

And please fuck phil smith off, hes bald and shit

Thatll be the phil smith that kept us in the game then?

That shit has spread from youre arse to the keyboard Wink
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:16:28 »

Phil Smith bobbled the ball yes but he has hardly been shit and has kept us in games.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:32:13 »

I can live with getting knocked out of the FA Cup. I can put up with losing to a non league side. At Home.
What I can't accept is getting absolutely fucking battered at home to a non league side. 2-3 flattered us.

Look who's knocked us out of the cups: Brentford (Home) L Orient (Home) Crawley Town (Home) fucking disgraceful even Wilson's wife would have trouble defending that record.

Sorry, I quite like Wilson but he ain't doing it. Not a knee jerk reaction, simply think he's done all he can with us. We look disorganised, un motivated (unless we play southampton or Sheff weds) tactically naive, players out of position and sunday league defending.

We need a fresh look at things, we are fine off the pitch and think we could attract a Tisdale or maybe even a Pardew. One thing's for sure Wilson has to go, now.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: