Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 79546 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:14:37 »

Nothing will change and we'll keep having to put up with this shit until the defence gets sorted... Frampton may not be the answer, therefore where the hell does that leave us? Scrapping to stay in league one?

We're a bloody mess & I'd be surprised to see Wilson here come January if this continues.
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:14:55 »

You're aware that was 15 fucking years ago yeah?

And also that our board at the time were a bunch of morons who opted to take any money they could, as they realised they couldn't afford him out of the Premier? This was pre-parachute payments remember!
jb

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:15:37 »

Ryan Giggs
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:16:46 »

Nothing will change and we'll keep having to put up with this shit until the defence gets sorted... Frampton may not be the answer, therefore where the hell does that leave us? Scrapping to stay in league one?

We're a bloody mess & I'd be surprised to see Wilson here come January if this continues.

The whole team were shit tonight Luci. Incredibly shit. Relegation from league one shit.

Perhaps the Wilson out texts are an overreaction but witnessing that game would do that to someone.
luckyluke699

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:16:56 »

I'm firmly in the "Wilson In" camp at the moment, principally as he has done well overall in the previous 2 seasons, and I think we're all being too fickle about this.

Austin is scoring our goals, if Fitton sells him in January, it doesn't matter who comes in - we're screwed! Danny hasn't been given the money to just "buy a team" as Crawley have, and neither would/will any replacement.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:17:06 »

Frampton being snowed in makes me question his desire... At this stage in his career he should have the spirit of Lawrence Oates!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:17:50 »

Frampton being snowed in makes me question his desire... At this stage in his career he should have the spirit of Lawrence Oates!

oh please

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:18:24 »

I am just popping out for a moment.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:18:43 »

oh please

I may or may not be joking. You decide.
luckyluke699

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:18:53 »

I thought Frampton was cup tied and not eligible anyway for today? So where's the problem?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:19:53 »

Frampton would have made fuck all difference, that's the problem.

Gordon Greer on the other hand...

(sorry I'm so negative right now I thought I was turning into Dave).
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:20:14 »

Incidentally, is the "Wilson Out" question being asked because people believe he is issuing directives and the players are ignoring them for whatever reason OR do people believe he's not issuing the right directives and is therefore shit?
luckyluke699

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:26:15 »

Incidentally, is the "Wilson Out" question being asked because people believe he is issuing directives and the players are ignoring them for whatever reason OR do people believe he's not issuing the right directives and is therefore shit?

Sectioning out the defence, I believe this is not Danny's fault. Danny will not have chosen to lose Greer any more than he did Cox or Austin Paynter (Freudian slip there or what!!), and any manager can work in training as much as you like, but if something's not sticking for the players what can he do?

Lack of battlehard experience perhaps? Even on Saturday Morrison just "gave" the ball to Wednesday's striker (was his name Johnson)? If it weren't for Smith performing well to take the ball from his feet we might have been moaning about that, but as no goal came from it (that time) people quickly forget as we won!

Danny's attempting to rectify this by bringing in Frampton, and personally I think he's doing the right thing (and best he can, he obviously can't just go "buy" a player unfortunately!)
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:32:16 by luckyluke699 » Logged
glos_robin

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:31:44 »

Something aint right that's for sure for example just how badly does Morrison have to play before he gets dropped, LJF aint the answer but Morrisons been rubbish for ages now but just seems untouchable...... there just seems to be blind faith at the moment accross the whole playing front.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 23:33:39 »

Wilson really shouldn't be given the boot. I think you've definitely got to look at the one season Everton almost got relegated to see how a board can be rewarded for sticking with a decent manager in David Moyes.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: