Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC -vs- Norwich City FC Official matchday Thread  (Read 52165 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #465 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 19:34:04 »

Because if we'd just changed the formation and stuck with the same personnel we could have won by 2 or 3 goals
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 19:34:55 »

Well the season just gets better and better!

For the first time for a long time i lost it yesterday.......Douglas kicked in the head and the Umpa Lumpa ref waved it away....what a cunt. Angry

We got what we deserved no more and no less - a point.

Naarich are top for a reason and we saw that yesterday - very good and they are as good as up in my eyes.....they didnt need the cheating ref.
Had some banter with some youngins at the Magic at around 1-45pm....they told me is was going to lose......i said i was pleased that they had found a league that they could win a match in. Grin

Charlie was off the boil (not worried) but i was impressed with the West Ham lad, he did more in one game than Badloanee and Hutchinson combined.

Pericard did well when he came on and Marshall continues to impress.

Roll on the Monkey Hangers....we may put a nail in Monkhouses coffin. I wont be there as a weekend with Er indoors in Amsters beckons.  Embarrassed

Clems Army!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 19:35:00 »

you cant prove that!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 19:42:30 »

I had read that, but as it seemed only to deal with a game-by-game approach and didn't seem to take any account of the medium-long term impact on the fitness of a player who only turned pro in October, I didn't realise that was your answer. How very short sighted.

I think we're just arguing over choice of words. By fucked, I was referring to longer term rather than just game by game. So if Wilson has been taking him off to protect him or due to concerns over fitness then that's cool with me.

But I'd be a bit concerned if that was the case. He was playing football week in week out before coming here (albeit it at a lower level), had a physical day job and was training with Bournemouth, so I'd have thought his fitness shouldn't be an issue after five months as a pro.

I'm a fat fucker but given 5 months full time I reckon I'd easily be fit enough to last 90 minutes scratching my arse and then kicking the ball in to the net every so often.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 19:45:02 »

That last bit is all well and good. But there's a damn sight more to Austins game than just standing around waiting for a chance. The amount of times he chases back into his own half I'm not surprised he's knackered come the last 15.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 19:46:52 »

I imagine his warm-up and stretches were electrifying.

I did notice Douglas and another Town player laughing when they saw McNamee wearing yellow boots...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 19:52:53 »

I did notice Douglas and another Town player laughing when they saw McNamee wearing yellow boots...

On the Bovril run on 35 minutes i shouted to McNamee and told him to fxxx off back to the bench...he was a real star and just laughed....i liked that!

Clems Army!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 19:56:51 »

I didn't agree with Wilson taking Austin off but I also don't agree with the booing.

Some fucking idiot sat behind me said ''He hasn't done nothing''.

What match are these idiots watching???! Austin chases everything everytime I've seen him play.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:09:05 »

Some fucking idiot sat behind me said ''He hasn't done nothing''.

Which implies he did do something. Damn these imbecilic morons and their double negatives!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:10:52 »

Ah, you beat me.  I was just going on a rant about double negatives!

Never knowingly overstated.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:12:44 »

To be fair, said moron probably spewed "He hasn't done anything". Mr "we're win 1-0" probably turned it into a double negative. Ain't that right Ralph? Wink
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:14:24 »

Ah, you beat me.  I was just going on a rant about double negatives!

You're not not wrong to either.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:22:51 »

It's all very well and good saying that had we played 4-4-2 we'd have caused them trouble down the wings, but I'd have hated to have seen what they would have done to us straight through the middle.  They are top, by a distance, having scored way more than us - is not possible that this is because they are a bit good?  I think we stopped them playing, were unlucky to be a goal down and in the last 10 had nothing left to lose.  Being 2 or 3 behind with 10 to go may have been the result of opening up too soon.  You must be fairly blinkered not to realise that they had players with enough quality to beat us.

The booing wound me up at the time, not just because people seemed to forget that Austin just played himself into the ground at Southampton (he was fucking shagged in that game) and was being handled by their defence, but also because people were being insanely stupid in their reaction to Pericard being the man to come on.  Anyone would think he killed Austin to get on they way some idiots were spitting vitriol at him as he came on.  I think he was effective when he was on as well, caused them problems that allowed us to get other members of the team involved higher up the pitch.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:23:21 »

To be fair, said moron probably spewed "He hasn't done anything". Mr "we're win 1-0" probably turned it into a double negative. Ain't that right Ralph? Wink

Yes thats right because I'm thick and a retard and in awe of you. 'Fucking Imbecile' I think is what you called me.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:24:34 »

Yes

You make it too easy Ralph Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: