Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC -vs- Norwich City FC Official matchday Thread  (Read 51770 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #480 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:40:38 »

I went!!..Got wet on the open stand!!.. The atmosphere was great though..Disgusting atiquated toilets and facilites!...The P.A system wasnt working for the open stand.So therefore health and saftey states game shouldnt have been able to have gone ahead....When i pointed this out i got shoulders shrugged at me...Thankgod nothing happened cos we wouldnt have heard any message clearly....Gripe over!! bring on Leeds!!

Norwich. So gay.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #481 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:42:16 »

Haha what a faggot.

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:42:46 »

hahahahahahahahaha

Things get better but they never get good
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:48:59 »

Which village in Norfolk let out its Village idiot yesterday, the nutter sat behind me and had the loudest shout I have ever heard, but instead of shouting for city he continually  shouted LINE O, WHAT YOU HERE FOR,  and REF WHATS THE POINT followed by Chris Martin is Sh**., some where, some one is looking for this moron.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:49:42 »

Nah I missed it, they forgot to deliver mine in B'mth. Hopefully you're winding me up Mr Taylor soapy tit wank
[url width=180 height=251]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00471/SNN1833B_471637a.jpg[/url]
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:54:50 »

Norwich. So gay.
What a cunt..
"So therefore health and saftey states game shouldnt have been able to have gone ahead....When i pointed this out i got shoulders shrugged at me..." shrugged shoulders, well what a surprise..not to mention the 'wanker' gestures behind his back. Roll Eyes
stfcinbmth

« Reply #486 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:56:25 »

[url width=180 height=251]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00471/SNN1833B_471637a.jpg[/url]

Goodo

and yep that Norwich bloke that Spencer said is deffo gay, nought wrong with antique toilets, and who the fook listens to a PA anyway?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:56:41 »

You've been mollycoddled....It was a breath of pi$$ and beery fart stained air to use those urinals. No roof on the stand and exposed to the elements?...That's what it's all about....No jobsworth stewarding, just get in to the ground and enjoy the game and be free to roam at will. A positive of the Stratton Bank is that there's no restricted viewing

The sub-standard condition of their 'stadium' doesn't stop Swindle being in the promotion mix....I don't suppose for one minute that the Norfolk contingent of dirty filthy tabbin' gits were complaining, as they merrily puffed away at the rear and top of the Stratton Bank - without anyone bleating that it was against the law suckin' on cancer sticks in public places...

When visiting supporters come to Carra, they must think if Carlsberg made a visiting fan stand, it would be modelled on the Jarrold.

Where else in many stadiums (Premiership included Everton springs to mind) do visiting fans have unrestricted views, a refreshment concourse that is not the size of a squash court ('squash' and QPR being the appropriate word ) when there is home support that in some areas of Carra, that do have a restricted view. Shouldn't it be the other way round?

Yes, Swindle have a sub-standard stadium, but would they swap their current squad for a gaff like ours? Grounds don't win you games, but the squad certainly does.....

Thats a reply to the guy moaning about the PA system!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:57:35 »

austin didn't look knackered to me at all.
i thought it was a tactical switch by wilson
Charlie's body language just before he was subbed gave it away.  Head down, shaking his head were signs I think of a very talented player still learning the game.  He was up against two class centre backs that didn't give an inch.

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:58:45 »

so he-she travelled all the way here and wanted the game off?
he iwas lucky he couldn't hear the tannoy, as the shit they churn out every week does my fucking head in.
they need to get some new tunes.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 20:59:53 »

They have done recently from the limited tunes I can here.

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 21:00:37 »

Charlie's body language just before he was subbed gave it away.  Head down, shaking his head were signs I think of a very talented player still learning the game.  He was up against two class centre backs that didn't give an inch.

i think he shook his head as he was fucked off at getting subbed.
he got a bollocking off wilson as he sat down in the dug out.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 21:01:19 »

They keep playing Black Eyed Peas when the teams come out, don't like this!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 21:02:16 »

so he-she travelled all the way here and wanted the game off?
he iwas lucky he couldn't hear the tannoy, as the shit they churn out every week does my fucking head in.
they need to get some new tunes.
Totally agree, something to create a bit of an atmosphere would help.  Liked the quote about the village idiot from one of their own supporters - it's a well known fact that three quarters of Norfolk appear to be strong in the arm and thick in the head!  Fair play to them for cheering Les Slinn on his run around the ground and they also gave the little 'uns a decent clap after the half-time entertainment.  All our supporters can do is boo their own players, must be related to the East Anglians!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 21:03:21 »

They keep playing Black Eyed Peas when the teams come out, don't like this!

Could be worse...Could be 'The Final Countdown' like they were playing 15 years ago...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: