Poll
Question: Who gets your vote?  (Voting closed: Friday, August 11, 2023, 20:30:55)
Murphy Mahoney - 5 (13.5%)
Udoka Godwin-Malife - 3 (8.1%)
Tom Brewitt - 8 (21.6%)
Frazer Blake-Tracy - 5 (13.5%)
Remeao Hutton - 0 (0%)
Tariq Uwakwe (sub 73) - 1 (2.7%)
Liam Kinsella (sub 78) - 4 (10.8%)
Saidou Khan - 0 (0%)
Dan Kemp - 9 (24.3%)
Charlie Austin (sub 66) - 0 (0%)
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy (sub 73) - 2 (5.4%)
Jacob Wakeling (on 66) - 0 (0%)
Benn Ward (on 73) - 0 (0%)
Jake Young (on 73) - 0 (0%)
Brooklyn Genesini (on 78) - 0 (0%)
Harrison Minturn (on 78) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Peterborough vs Swindon League Cup MoM Thread  (Read 3362 times)
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, August 10, 2023, 08:24:29 »

I’ve banged this drum before but prior to joining us Brewitt was training on his own in the park. We then threw him in at the deep end, in a rancid side with a very out of form and defensively suspect back line. And some people got upset that he wasn’t the love child of Shaun Taylor and Colin Calderwood. He was very good on his debut, is a good age, great body language and attitude, has a good pedigree and is a leader on the pitch. Probably not breaking the bank either. Really not sure what the “get rid” crowd are expecting at this level.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, August 10, 2023, 08:28:11 »

Interesting to see the results so far, 9 of the starting 11 have votes
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, August 10, 2023, 08:52:20 »

I’ve banged this drum before but prior to joining us Brewitt was training on his own in the park. We then threw him in at the deep end, in a rancid side with a very out of form and defensively suspect back line. And some people got upset that he wasn’t the love child of Shaun Taylor and Colin Calderwood. He was very good on his debut, is a good age, great body language and attitude, has a good pedigree and is a leader on the pitch. Probably not breaking the bank either. Really not sure what the “get rid” crowd are expecting at this level.

Agreed.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 10, 2023, 09:07:04 »

Really not sure what the “get rid” crowd are expecting at this level.

I mean, the two guys either side of him last night are more proven centre backs at this level, so it's hardly unreasonable to think that it's possible to do better. That said, I agree his performance yesterday did sound promising, and as far as I'm concerned he starts this season with a blank slate.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 10, 2023, 09:12:55 »

I thought he had a good game... got to give these lads a chance...
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 10, 2023, 09:46:53 »

Plus his middle name is Patrizio so we should all get behind him for that reason alone.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 10, 2023, 10:39:12 »

I don't think most were 'get rid' as much as they were just not sure he should be a starter this season.

So far though, so good.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: