Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another non transfer rumours with maybe a rumour  (Read 5821 times)
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:17:03 »

This is all important stuff but can we get back to whether anyone has seen UGM/Edwards/any competent CB with a STFC scarf above their head recently please
DMC

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:17:29 »

Anyway PV is going to stab someone if we don’t add a rumour quickly
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:17:43 »

He did have to clear the debenture I believe though that was a bit unexpected

Oh yes he did, but he would have known about that wouldn't he?
Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:17:54 »

He’ll, rightfully, get pelters this evening
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:18:39 »

This is all important stuff but can we get back to whether anyone has seen UGM/Edwards/any competent CB with a STFC scarf above their head recently please

Yep totally.
2 to be unveiled tonight at the meeting to put fans minds at rest
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:18:47 »

I think we need to remember that Rob Angus although CEO is also a fan and has been for many years so if there was ever anything untoward going on then I'm sure he would not be happy and would probably resign and look to do something about it, but I don't believe that would happen on his watch.

Those ITK types that like to hint at this need to remember that.

I'm also sure that the repairs to the stadium the costs would not have impacted the playing budget, there is rent going into an account that I'm sure will be used to pay the costs off as the rent money goes in I'm sure it will be used to pay it off, you would guess they loaned the money short term (maybe from Clem's pocket) to pay the repairs, and rent reduction will pay this off.

Certainly the playing budget and stadium work is very separate, remember the club owns 50% of the ground.. not 100%.
The JV is responsible for the transformation work which is all separate and has separate accounts, budgets etc
Yes there are some work that is needed on the CG immediately which the club is paying for and has done (CCTV, Roof repairs, electrics etc) and yes that is circa 200k as defined in the AB minutes.
In essence stadium development and playing budget are not linked, very separate and certainly the playing budget has not been impacted or changed based on the short term CG costs.
Clem isn't looking to sell, far from it, he is in it for the long haul. Yes no one (unless your a billionaire) has a bottomless pit of money to invest and yes Clem wants the club to run sustainably and ongoing savings,and being more efficient with where the income is spent will help with this, ultimately that's Robs domain to manage.

Thought it worth sharing that to respond on a few points raised on this thread

Rent was 200k PA
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:20:52 »

Certainly the playing budget and stadium work is very separate, remember the club owns 50% of the ground.. not 100%.
The JV is responsible for the transformation work which is all separate and has separate accounts, budgets etc
Yes there are some work that is needed on the CG immediately which the club is paying for and has done (CCTV, Roof repairs, electrics etc) and yes that is circa 200k as defined in the AB minutes.
In essence stadium development and playing budget are not linked, very separate and certainly the playing budget has not been impacted or changed based on the short term CG costs.
Clem isn't looking to sell, far from it, he is in it for the long haul. Yes no one (unless your a billionaire) has a bottomless pit of money to invest and yes Clem wants the club to run sustainably and ongoing savings,and being more efficient with where the income is spent will help with this, ultimately that's Robs domain to manage.

Thought it worth sharing that to respond on a few points raised on this thread

Rent was 200k PA

Rent was £200k that's the immediate ground improvements covered then so not out of pocket from that.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:25:10 »

He’ll, rightfully, get pelters this evening

No he wont, people wont say anything. Then pay for a photo with him
DMC

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:34:55 »

No he wont, people wont say anything. Then pay for a photo with him
And that's half the problem isn't it sometimes
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:36:01 »

Perhaps a new player will be announced/be there?!
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:37:18 »

Think I've been clear in what I've said

Does not take a rocket scientist to work it out..

About as clear as f'in mud. Cryptic and nonsensical.

If you have been clear why the hell do you think everyone keeps asking for you to clarify your cryptic posts.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:40:51 »

It's Ellipsis Man and his sidekick Vague Bollocks

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Kaufman

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:41:16 »

Transfer rumours or thoughts of incoming players during this time?
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:48:27 »

Transfer rumours or thoughts of incoming players during this time?

It wouldn't surprise me, you just never know with STFC
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:59:14 »

Is tonight’s Flynn thing being streamed/on the radio anywhere?

Or have I completely misunderstood what type of event it is
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: