Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things that make me rage  (Read 8949 times)
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, May 15, 2024, 20:41:37 »

Absolutely this... "Geography's not my strong point...or History...or Sport...or Books"... so why the fcuk go on a quiz show then??

Or.... "Oooh I don't know, that's before my time".... OK, so you're not aware of a single thing that happened before you were born, like the Bible... or Hitler... or Shakespeare...etc etc etc😖

Greed.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 16, 2024, 08:17:20 »

Absolutely this... "Geography's not my strong point...or History...or Sport...or Books"... so why the fcuk go on a quiz show then??

Or.... "Oooh I don't know, that's before my time".... OK, so you're not aware of a single thing that happened before you were born, like the Bible... or Hitler... or Shakespeare...etc etc etc😖

I expect the TV executives probably pick some of them deliberately to go on the quiz show to perform comically bad…
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, May 16, 2024, 08:41:17 »

Celebrities, thick as mince.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, May 16, 2024, 21:35:36 »

The standard of driving in this country with lack of prosecution or accountability.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 06:53:48 »

The standard of driving in this country with lack of prosecution or accountability.
Cyclist here - BIG AGREE

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 07:09:48 »

The standard of cycling is also pretty poor at times as well to be fair...

...and I'm a driver and cyclist...
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 07:34:48 »

oh 100% and for the record - I drive too (fantastically I may add).
The increased risk of a car being driven poorly vs a bike is what gets me, alongside the police/cps being unwilling/unable to charge a shit driver.

It may make people rage - Cycling Micky does a great job. Stay off your fucking phone if your engine is running

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 07:44:24 »

Maybe I'm getting old but I do find that in general people tend to be much more aggressive these days, people overtaking on roundabouts, sitting right up my arse even when I'm doing the speed limit. (I've given myself enough time to get to my destination early, perhaps you too might like to adopt that practice if you are in a hurry)

It's been done to death but the standard of roads are also atrocious. I guess it doesn't help that the general public tend to favour 2 ton wanker tractors these days which can't help the crumbling and old infrastructure.

oh 100% and for the record - I drive too (fantastically I may add).
The increased risk of a car being driven poorly vs a bike is what gets me, alongside the police/cps being unwilling/unable to charge a shit driver.

It may make people rage - Cycling Micky does a great job. Stay off your fucking phone if your engine is running

Mobile phone addiction makes me mildly seeth. It's one of the many reasons why my commute to London is such a pain in the arse. I'd love someone to invent something that means that if you are moving you can't access any apps on your phone, apart from perhaps the receive and make calls one.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 08:39:34 »

Mobile phone addiction makes me mildly seeth. It's one of the many reasons why my commute to London is such a pain in the arse. I'd love someone to invent something that means that if you are moving you can't access any apps on your phone, apart from perhaps the receive and make calls one.

Not sure if agreed with this.

Posted from my iPhone.
Whilst having a nice sunny post school run morning stroll.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 08:43:00 »

Cyclists who think they are some sort of law enforcement officer, and those that wear helmet cameras.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:59:16 by 4D » Logged
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:00:45 »

Not sure if agreed with this.

Posted from my iPhone.
Whilst having a nice sunny post school run morning stroll.

Hope you walk into a lamppost Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:02:35 »

All of the above! I'm a grumpy fucker.

What really makes me see red are twats that let cars (or worse still trucks) onto main roads. But my worst trigger is shopping, I hate it at the best os times, particularly food shopping, but especially when I'm looking at the shelf & someone comes & stands right in front of me, when people block the aisles having a catch up or when I'm in a queue & the old Doris at the front starts counting her cash out!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:04:44 »

All of the above! I'm a grumpy fucker.

What really makes me see red are twats that let cars (or worse still trucks) onto main roads. But my worst trigger is shopping, I hate it at the best os times, particularly food shopping, but especially when I'm looking at the shelf & someone comes & stands right in front of me, when people block the aisles having a catch up or when I'm in a queue & the old Doris at the front starts counting her cash out!

Yes

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:15:22 »

The shopper and till operator who know each other and start talking about holidays and other shit for another 10 minutes after the last item went through.

Years ago some woman had a go at me in a supermarket for moving her unoccupied trolley out of the way as it was blocking what I needed to get to. Told her she shouldn't leave it unattended in such a stupid place  Smiley
« Last Edit: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:18:02 by 4D » Logged
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:53:50 »

Cyclists who think they are some sort of law enforcement officer, and those that where helmet cameras.
I think passively seeing and reporting is very different to going out looking for people doing illegal things is very different. I approve of the former!
If driver is on their phone for 10 seconds plus at a red light and don't see someone looking through their window with a camera, it's not great and i applaud the po-po for making it easier to report these dangerous drivers
« Last Edit: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:56:28 by Bennett » Logged

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: