Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The ones you love to hate  (Read 3982 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, May 21, 2023, 18:42:45 »

And no one has mentioned Les Sealey ?
I SAID LES F*ING SEALEY!!

Were none of you at the Simod Cup Semi final in 87/88 ?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, May 21, 2023, 18:43:58 »

True that! I hated him as a player as well tho

I do still hold a grudge for his blatantly shoving over Brian Kilcline to win the ball for Norwich's opener at the CG in the 93/94 season.

..never go back.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, May 21, 2023, 19:04:36 »

I do still hold a grudge for his blatantly shoving over Brian Kilcline to win the ball for Norwich's opener at the CG in the 93/94 season.
Yep,I think that's where I got it from. And he was an arrogant twat at Blackburn too

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, May 21, 2023, 22:00:33 »

Yes, in with the Luton fans and my friends told me not to celebrate if Swindon scored. We so dominated that second half, all the Luton fans round me were saying Swindon were going to score soon.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, May 22, 2023, 06:50:33 »

All I remember about that, apart from the utter mayhem when we equalised, was Dave Bamber being through on goal, one on one, thinking he was offside (as did everyone else) and just side footing it at the afore mentioned Les Sealey...only for the lino's flag to stay down and play to continue... Doh
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, May 22, 2023, 07:48:27 »

All I remember about that, apart from the utter mayhem when we equalised, was Dave Bamber being through on goal, one on one, thinking he was offside (as did everyone else) and just side footing it at the afore mentioned Les Sealey...only for the lino's flag to stay down and play to continue... Doh

That, and just how packed the away end was. It was almost impossible to move in there
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, May 22, 2023, 08:09:47 »

Dave Bamber’s whistle!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, May 22, 2023, 08:12:27 »

Bamber played to the whistle, which was fine, except that it didn't come from the ref if I remember.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, May 22, 2023, 08:14:31 »

Bamber played to the whistle, which was fine, except that it didn't come from the ref if I remember.

Yep, and to be fair Sealey did much the same, just stuck a foot out to save the shot without making much effort to save it so he heard the whistle too
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, May 22, 2023, 08:36:06 »

That, and just how packed the away end was. It was almost impossible to move in there

Epic away night that one.

Luton had banned away fans but had to let cup fans in if i remember rightly.

Like fucking sardines and the facilities were shit, Old Bill were pricks and we lost to a whistle in the crowd....epic night!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: