Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 96   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 111918 times)
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #750 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 13:32:22 »

We are going down a different approach from the past so there wont be a tech director, the manager will have more say and ownership of recruitment so there will be a Football head role but very different to Sandros old role.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 13:33:25 »

We are going down a different approach from the past so there wont be a tech director, the manager will have more say and ownership of recruitment so there will be a Football head role but very different to Sandros old role.

Has this been publicly shared?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #752 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 13:34:02 »

Lennie Lawrence as our new Technical Director? Heard a rumour but no idea if it has any substance.
Probably lazy linking as he was First Team Management Consultant at Newport when Flynn was there. May be true, may not be, but it could just be people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 100.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #753 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 13:46:22 »

Has this been publicly shared?
Yes, the manager himself in interviews has stated it as has the CEO. Was also discussed at the AB this week and will be in the minutes of the AB when they come out soon.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 13:48:51 »

Yes, the manager himself in interviews has stated it as has the CEO. Was also discussed at the AB this week and will be in the minutes of the AB when they come out soon.

Thanks. I haven't seen or heard anyone saying what the structure will be. Do you have any links?

Was Zav's trip to the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office discussed?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 13:58:33 »

Probably lazy linking as he was First Team Management Consultant at Newport when Flynn was there. May be true, may not be, but it could just be people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 100.

Took a Director role at Hartlepool about 6 months back, seems to have bounced around in DoF/consultancy roles a fair bit over the last 5-6 years.

As as you rightly state, who knows.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 14:04:47 »

He's 75...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 14:10:40 »

He's 75...

You're right, he'd probably be better suited to being the leader of the free world at that age.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 14:14:27 »

You're right, he'd probably be better suited to being the leader of the free world at that age.

I'm not sure Biden is doing much for geriatric employment advocates.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #759 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 14:15:27 »

Thanks. I haven't seen or heard anyone saying what the structure will be. Do you have any links?

Was Zav's trip to the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office discussed?
Yes questions on this and a whole host of other questions will be in the AB minutes with responses
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 14:56:28 »

Interesting - I haven't seen that pulled into anything printed (as an absent fan), maybe it was lost by the club themselves as they had far more important things to communicate to the fanbase:

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/may/the-pursuit-agency-become-new-digital-award-sponsor/
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 14:57:07 »

By the way, I am not knocking the commercial team here - these bastards have sponsored everything, right down to the Official Tea Coasters.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 14:58:37 »

Interesting - I haven't seen that pulled into anything printed (as an absent fan), maybe it was lost by the club themselves as they had far more important things to communicate to the fanbase:

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/may/the-pursuit-agency-become-new-digital-award-sponsor/

Nor I, or in anything I've heard either.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 14:58:38 »

By the way, I am not knocking the commercial team here - these bastards have sponsored everything, right down to the Official Tea Coasters.

You'd have to say the new commercial guy looks to be one of the few things at the club which is going great guns at the moment. The club's commercial partners page has 50 (!) businesses on it, and that's not been updated with some of the recent ones as well - https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/commercial/club-partners-page/
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 15:00:08 »

You'd have to say the new commercial guy looks to be one of the few things at the club which is going great guns at the moment. The club's commercial partners page has 50 (!) businesses on it, and that's not been updated with some of the recent ones as well - https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/commercial/club-partners-page/

I'd be careful of parking your car at the ground right now - not only is there no way to pay but you can get fined for not paying, but you'll likely find your car with Sponsors print and logo's on it by the time you get back to it.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 96   Go Up
Print
Jump to: