Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans Forum  (Read 4728 times)
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 12:56:04 »

I'm just tired of season ticket holders being treated like second class citizens.

Why should someone who has spent tuppence on an OSC membership get access to the Fan's Forum before someone who has spent the fat end of £400?
Oldwembley69

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 13:00:51 »

As a season ticket holder aren't I now automatically a member or have I completely made that up?

EDIT - Yes, it is listed here in the benefits: https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/march/2324-season-ticket-pricing/

It appears nothing has happened 'automatically.' Why say you will do this if you won't? This club is such a shit show. Sad.

Yeh next season not this season
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 14:43:48 »

I'm just tired of season ticket holders being treated like second class citizens.

Why should someone who has spent tuppence on an OSC membership get access to the Fan's Forum before someone who has spent the fat end of £400?

Plus literally £1000s these days travelling away !

Hopefully enough tickets to go around to general public and the room isn't filled with an ultra pro regime crowd.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 15:10:09 »

It's not an ultra pro regime you need to worry about - I doubt very many people even consider there is a side to pick in all honesty.  It's the mundane that makes these things a bit pointless.  They are not good "forums" to really get into an issue.  For every decent and probing question, there will be five - "why don't we sell pick and mix in the concourse?" type questions.  I am sure to that individual the question is something they've been sat on for years, but for the purpose of holding a management team of a business to account, they don't really do much.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 15:47:57 »

It's not an ultra pro regime you need to worry about - I doubt very many people even consider there is a side to pick in all honesty.  It's the mundane that makes these things a bit pointless.  They are not good "forums" to really get into an issue.  For every decent and probing question, there will be five - "why don't we sell pick and mix in the concourse?" type questions.  I am sure to that individual the question is something they've been sat on for years, but for the purpose of holding a management team of a business to account, they don't really do much.

Correct. It will be dominated by characters like Mr B. Ellend who had a whinge about Morris calling the fans 'punters' in the last Advisory Board Q&A...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:05:06 »

I’m sure it’ll be submit questions in advance so they can vet them so will all be a bit pointless as they won’t want to allow it to get tense.

I see the Trust are rattling on about singing sections now so it’ll be focused on nonsense like that rather than anything overly critical of the club. Not sure what the actual difference is between the Trust and OSC now to be honest and as for the Broadbent Lounge lot they have somehow become an organisation in their own right and seem to think they are the self appointed voice of the fans. Them and the Trust are clearly being used by the club but both are clearly happy to go along with it in exchange for access to the club I guess.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:13:21 »

Correct. It will be dominated by characters like Mr B. Ellend who had a whinge about Morris calling the fans 'punters' in the last Advisory Board Q&A...

Turns out that was the final straw.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: