Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Mansfield Town Match Day Thread  (Read 26861 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 01:55:42 »

Spineless weasels.

Losing faith in Morris after today.

Awful. Joke of a season. Pathetic club.

Shambles of a season from all involved.
Yep. Probably the most ‘couldn’t give a fuck’ squad I can remember. Even the poor squads we’ve had before showed some fight and not downed tools like these tossers.

THe realities of playing in League 2 must be beneath some of the precious little toe rags.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 06:39:15 »

Spineless weasels.

I wholeheartedly endorse all of the above and would only add that unless there are some pretty seismic changes in the summer, we're going to be staring a bottom two finish in the face next season...
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 07:15:56 »

Spineless weasels.

My thoughts exactly. Unfortunately no football experience at the heartbeat of the club.
Clueless from top to bottom and evident on the pitch.

Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 07:16:54 »

Horrible afternoon.  hms shit the league next year . seems clem wasnt the man to float our boat after all
adje

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 08:36:14 »

Just noticed we are the same number of points off relegation as we are off the play offs. Plenty of talent,no spirit

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 08:48:16 »

With getting a dose of Covid this week, which fucked all my plans i was feeling sorry for myself as it was.
Then i decided to watch the game on telly.
A big mistake.

It wasnt very good at all.

Nothing to play for has hit the atmosphere which wasnt great anyway.

Took the lead after the Stags started brightly but it was a false dawn.

The goals we conceded were shameful at best.

The way we gave away the throw on that led to the second! Sheeesh!

Was Brynn wrong footed for the one that went through him? Hmmm

How did Mansfield miss that open goal?

At Half Time i am sorry to say i bailed, i could'nt see any kind of fightback in a team with no fight in them.

I am relieved that we have  just about have enough points to stay in this shit league, because i dont know where the next are coming from.

Just watched the 'low lights' this morning. Crying

Listen to a fella in the background for the equaliser shouting BACK STICK! BACK STICK!....fucking basics.

Morris needs to watch the fourth and how it was conceded over and over again.....we cannot fucking do it!!! tip tap, tip tap, just to bang it long anyway. mindless....
Abandon this madness!! FFS! Suicide

With the exception of owning the ground, this season really has been a shit show!

Saving £60 on ticket and piss up a small consolation.

Mansfield looked quite good and organised and take no prisoners on the break and foul in areas where they can get away with it...very good ploy. Could be a good bet for the Play offs.

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #351 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:32:27 »

The biggest shock today was seeing a crowd over 9k. Wow.

Not for all of us Wink

I have a feeling with Mansfields 600 or fans they expect to travel we will still see over 9,500 fans there.

Some fans just want something to do on a Good friday so will go if we are playing well or not.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:58:39 »

Yep. Probably the most ‘couldn’t give a fuck’ squad I can remember. Even the poor squads we’ve had before showed some fight and not downed tools like these tossers.

THe realities of playing in League 2 must be beneath some of the precious little toe rags.

100%. They don’t give a fuck. Heads down and zero interest.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:59:10 »

I wholeheartedly endorse all of the above and would only add that unless there are some pretty seismic changes in the summer, we're going to be staring a bottom two finish in the face next season...

Agree. Right now we are real washed up/pathetic excuse of a club. Clem needs to fix it. Fast.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:59:52 »

My thoughts exactly. Unfortunately no football experience at the heartbeat of the club.
Clueless from top to bottom and evident on the pitch.

Like that banner outside the CG says and theAston posted yesterday, this club is rotten top to bottom.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 15:47:06 »

just watched the 4th goal.

Going to pitch a new show to rival Ted Lasso. "That's so Swindon" ...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 18:00:48 »

Like that banner outside the CG says and theAston posted yesterday, this club is rotten top to bottom.
And that is the crux of the matter. Any discussions about formations and personnel are hilariously irrelevant...
Oldwembley69

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Sunday, April 9, 2023, 06:43:13 »

Whilst the after match interview with JM is ok and JM gives a honest reply it is generated by the clubs own media department? There are no real probing questions and is not independent? Who is the guy asking the questions? What’s happen to Hawes interview? Maybe wrong but all seems to be sanitised to me
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Sunday, April 9, 2023, 07:52:03 »

Whilst the after match interview with JM is ok and JM gives a honest reply it is generated by the clubs own media department? There are no real probing questions and is not independent? Who is the guy asking the questions? What’s happen to Hawes interview? Maybe wrong but all seems to be sanitised to me

It’s on BBC Wiltshire, as it is every week.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Sunday, April 9, 2023, 08:30:38 »

No link to the interviews after the games anymore from BBC wilts, you either keep radio on after game or download BBC sounds app and you can playback interviews - no delay, can listen back to the postgame ones instantly.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: